Get Adobe Flash player
IntenseMuscle.com

Go Back   IntenseMuscle.com > Main Forums > IntenseMuscle Main Discussion Forum

IntenseMuscle Main Discussion Forum Discuss all things related to bodybuilding, fitness, weight lifting, health, nutrition, supplements, vitamins, gyms, etc..

Old 01-04-2006, 12:29 AM   #1
Vmc
Lightweight Member

I need advice

Well basically someone very close to me has a small problem and i would like if someone like future or someone else could give me some advice before i ask a doctor.
Well basically when she start doin excersise, steps, long walks or jogs she starts getting trouble breathing almost like she cant, gasping for air if you will. Also getting very hot, everything is like hard to focus because of the heat, and the breathing.
All advice will be greatfully appreciated.
Thanks
Vmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 12:32 AM   #2
Badman
Heavyweight Member

I would take her to the doctor seems like asthma problems or something I really can't say much because I outgrew every sickness that i've had over the years... but take her down there as soon as possible get checked out and everything or wait for Future to post or something...

The Reaper is always one step behind me..... ( I don't die)
Badman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 09:09 PM   #3
Vmc
Lightweight Member

nobody else has given me any input?
Old 01-07-2006, 09:46 PM   #4
Heckman

I would have this person see a Doctor, sooner than later...why play around with something like this..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Heckman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 10:17 PM   #5
MsteveM
DC Q & A Member

it 'could' be asthma.. listen to heckman. she should get checked out by a doctor.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Those who do not beleive in the impossible, should not distract those who are already doing it"

"if we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?"

Note: i'm not an expert, but i'm probably right.

"Furthermore, the urge to overindulge is almost absent when drinking urine." - the skeptic's dictionary about urine therapy.
MsteveM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 10:39 PM   #6
Vmc
Lightweight Member

yeah i set up a appointment, but im jus tryin to see wht kind of different advice i can get
Old 01-08-2006, 10:22 AM   #7
Heckman

There is tons of knowledge on this board, but the advice you are seeking should come from a qualified practioner for this. It could very well be a cardiovascular issue and thats not something to mess with...You did the right thing getting an appointment...

Heckman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2006, 11:17 AM   #8
MsteveM
DC Q & A Member

even if there was a doctor on this board, he would need to actually see her in person to be accurate about a diagnosis.

"Those who do not beleive in the impossible, should not distract those who are already doing it"

"if we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?"

Note: i'm not an expert, but i'm probably right.

"Furthermore, the urge to overindulge is almost absent when drinking urine." - the skeptic's dictionary about urine therapy.
MsteveM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 12:01 AM   #9
Vmc
Lightweight Member

ok thx for the replys