Get Adobe Flash player
IntenseMuscle.com

Go Back   IntenseMuscle.com > Main Forums > General Conversation Forum

General Conversation Forum Casual talk for off-topic discussions.

Old 11-14-2005, 06:15 AM   #1
SuperSport
Heavyweight Member

Millions Have Survived the Bird Flu in China

Here is a quote from an article in the Nov 8,2005 issue of the NY Times.

Some experts like Dr. Peter Palese of the Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York say the A(H5N1) flu viruses are a false alarm. He notes that studies of serum collected in 1992 from people in rural China indicated that millions of people there had antibodies to the A(H5N1) strain.

That means they had been infected with an H5N1 bird virus and recovered, apparently without incident.

Despite that, and the fact that those viruses have been circulating in China more than a dozen years, almost no human-to-human spread has occurred. "The virus has been around for more than a dozen years, but it hasn't jumped into the human population," Dr. Palese said. "I don't think it has the capability of doing it."

Http://www.nytimes.com/2005/11/08/sc...an%20Influenza

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SuperSport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2005, 06:16 AM   #2
GetnBigr
IM Veteran Member

damn pharmacy companies!! they over extended themselves to Wall Street and are missing their numbers and BAM! Bird Flu is created. There will be a new miracle cure for Bird Flu very soon, watch and see. Sales will go up, profits will sore, no more problems for big pharma CEO's, and all is well on "The Street".

OK, so I don't know if my statements are true or not, but I wouldn't be surprised. All I know is I haven't been sick in over a year. My wife and kid have both been sick at least a dozen times (conservative number). I have had several UBI treatments this year and at present, I have to say it is working. See the health forum if you don't know what I'm talking about.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GetnBigr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2005, 10:37 AM   #3
SuperSport
Heavyweight Member

My biggest irratant in biomedical science is that they never-I mean never resort to logical solutions that are effective and fiscally wise for health conditions.

Now granted, this bird flu could possibly jump species. But heck, any virus can do that. Influenza viruses may be more likely to as they have , relatively speaking, a large stretch of genetic info to 'play with' so to speak.

But just because a virus mutates does not mean it will turn into a more deadly form....viruses mutate at random, as opposed to bacteria, and can mutate into a totally benign form of virus.

I would also like to point out that usually people that succumb to a viral infection have compromised immunity and health anyway...and some parts od Asia are practically toxic waste dumps and usually poorer areas have some serious malnutrition and lifestyle/living conditions that are health compromising.

No need to worry about any viruses,period. As you mentioned GB, Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation annihilates any and all viral infections with absolutely no unwanted side effects. It even works on imaginary viruses such as HIV and Hep C. It is cheap, easy, and effective...and also doesn't dump billions of dollars into the biomedical research companies, and that is why it is never mentioned.

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

SuperSport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2005, 09:26 PM   #4
sniffy54
Light-heavyweight Member

did anyone hear about the penguin flu? i heard they are afraid it may mutate and create the walrus flu.

(If im too busy there is only one guy that has my personal approval and trust to declare you "Sniffy54Approved" and thats rcs6856)