X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MilitaryMuscle
    Super-heavyweight Member
    • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Mike_Mc2
    James, you getting ready for the contest the 1st week of January. BTW bro, you might want to do keg before axle since it's more awkward. Check out vids of Rob Orlando pressing the keg on youtube. Nice job on the training bro.

thanks man,

yeah January 9th, its my home gyms contest so i gotta represent on my home turf. You making it out?

I think i will go Log/Keg/Axle/DB ....... the axle is easy for me, i just sucked at it in the vid i took for some reason. I didnt clean it before hand, that was my first one for the day. Good idea man!
    "BBing should be a lifetime pursuit or are you are missing the point . Make that in your plans from the very begining .Take it as far as you wish [ and genetics will allow ] , but don't miss what bbing is suposed to be about .Or you really will be missing out ....." - IABADMAN

Use JSB982 as your discount code at trueprotein.com and recieve 5% discount on all orders.

http://www.nastrongmaninc.com/pdf/entries/bsform.pdf = link to strongman comp augest 8th in norfolk, va

Comment

• KendoKid
      Lightweight Member
      • Oct 2008

Just remember on the axle press, "pop and lock it"
      I <3 TrueNutrition Discount Code: PTR819
      Check out my training log

Comment

• MilitaryMuscle
        Super-heavyweight Member
        • Mar 2007

Originally posted by KendoKid
        Just remember on the axle press, "pop and lock it"
        i just botched the one in the vid because i didnt warm up for it or anything..... when i messed up the clean my hand went close grip and threw me off

DEADS

135 x 10
        225 x 10
        315 x 3
        405 x 3
        495 x 3
        585 x 3
        635 x 3
        685 x 1 (was going to triple this, but i straight up wasnt feeling deads today, power wasnt there)
        585 x 9

GHR

5 sets x BW

Stones

330 x 4 onto a 60 inch (close to 5)

225/250/260/300/330/360/380 series , didnt get the last one back was GASSED!

ill get vids up later, they are uploading right now
        "BBing should be a lifetime pursuit or are you are missing the point . Make that in your plans from the very begining .Take it as far as you wish [ and genetics will allow ] , but don't miss what bbing is suposed to be about .Or you really will be missing out ....." - IABADMAN

Use JSB982 as your discount code at trueprotein.com and recieve 5% discount on all orders.

http://www.nastrongmaninc.com/pdf/entries/bsform.pdf = link to strongman comp augest 8th in norfolk, va

Comment

• KendoKid
          Lightweight Member
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by MilitaryMuscle
          i just botched the one in the vid because i didnt warm up for it or anything..... when i messed up the clean my hand went close grip and threw me off
          Haha just kidding dude, I have no idea what I'm talking about. I was just commenting on what your buddy was yelling in the video during the axle.

Last workout looks like a back killer for sure.
          I <3 TrueNutrition Discount Code: PTR819
          Check out my training log

Comment

• MilitaryMuscle
            Super-heavyweight Member
            • Mar 2007

STONE SERIES

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLKTkxxokos[/YOUTUBE]

330 FOR 4 ON A 60 INCH

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9cDLcyubgM[/YOUTUBE]

585 FOR 9

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwhH8s3RaGQ[/YOUTUBE]

685 X 1 (NOT FEELING DEADS TODAY )

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=149PwgG8a3g[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

• Mike_Mc2
              Lightweight Member
              • Dec 2007

James, your stones are awesome brother. I struggle with stones so it's awesome to watch someone kill it like that. Nice work.
              The only difference between a dream and a nightmare is how big your balls are.

Comment

• MilitaryMuscle
                Super-heavyweight Member
                • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Mike_Mc2
                James, your stones are awesome brother. I struggle with stones so it's awesome to watch someone kill it like that. Nice work.
                thanks Mike,

long arms help but i think i been sucking at them latley!

CGBP

135 x 20
                225 x 10
                275 x 3
                315 x 3
                355 x 3

225 x 5 sets of 10

Pull Ups

5 sets

Dips

3 sets

good workout, ate to many wings last night and stomach is all fucked up.... good wings though

Comment

• BIX
                  Intense Muscle Competitor
                  • Sep 2006

ditto that, nice work with the stones, what kind of tacky did you use?
                  NAS Pennsylvania and Delaware State Chair
                  2015 contests:
                  Contest Info
                  KBX333 @ www.trueprotein.com for 5% off your order!

Comment

• MilitaryMuscle
                    Super-heavyweight Member
                    • Mar 2007

Originally posted by BIX
                    ditto that, nice work with the stones, what kind of tacky did you use?
                    thanks some homeade shit lol

Fronts

135 x 10
                    225 x 10
                    275 x 5
                    315 x 5
                    365 x 3
                    425 x 1

OLY Squats

225 x 10
                    315 x 10
                    405 x 10
                    455 x 1
                    495 x 1
                    545 x 1 (just getting a feel for oly squats...... getting comfortable to go heavy with them now)
                    225 x a million, i may have got 100, but no way to count that high

all lifts done raw...... and deep as shit

5 sets of abs....

Comment

• MilitaryMuscle
                      Super-heavyweight Member
                      • Mar 2007

Farmers

worked up to 350 x 50 feet (pr for 350 pounds)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZrV4mnNllE[/YOUTUBE]

Tire

700 x 1 set of 10
                      900 x 1 set of 10
                      1200++ for a few flips (i think this has gotten heavier lol)

Sand Bag Carry

310 x 200 feet

Tacky Less Stones onto a 48"

250 x 3
                      300 x 3
                      330 x 3

Chain Drags

300 each hand x 200 feet (almost blew chunks after this)

good workout, went kind of more on coniditioning workout due to my sore ass legs.... set a PR on farmers for 350 pounds which is cool. I wore my new nike free's(the Bo Jackson ones) and they are horrible for moving events..... so much cushion (they are very comfortable though)
                      Last edited by MilitaryMuscle; 11-21-2009, 02:32 PM.

Comment

• MilitaryMuscle
                        Super-heavyweight Member
                        • Mar 2007

BB Strict Press

135 x 10
                        185 x 5
                        205 x 3
                        245 x 2 (pr)

Push Press

225 x 3
                        275 x 3
                        295 x 3 (pr)

1 arm DB press

75 x 2 sets of 10 (no leg drive)

Dips

bw x 10
                        100 x 15
                        bw x 50

Pull Ups

BW x 10
                        50 x 3 sets of 5
                        BW x 2 more sets

PushDown

5 sets

Then i did suicides racing my wife...... which sucked

good workout!

Comment

• ddubb9965
                          Light-heavyweight Member
                          • Oct 2007

Nice bro...going to start keeping an eye out on you again! I took a break from the board for a while but now that i'm back i'll be subscribing to this.
                          Originally posted by MoGeaYuglay
                          "DC is for people who are seriously stuck or advanced (which a 16 year is not, even if they started training at 5y/o), here's 5x5 (insert madcow's link), you'll grow better with this
                          -the management"
                          "Any action without purpose is meaningless."

Comment

• MilitaryMuscle
                            Super-heavyweight Member
                            • Mar 2007

Originally posted by ddubb9965
                            Nice bro...going to start keeping an eye out on you again! I took a break from the board for a while but now that i'm back i'll be subscribing to this.
                            good to see u back bro

Tuesday

CGBP

135 x 10
                            225 x 10
                            275 x 10
                            315 x 10
                            225 x 20'ish

Shrugs

225 x 10
                            315 x 10
                            405 x 10
                            495x 10
                            405 x 20'ish

Upright rows

135 x 10
                            185 x 10
                            225 x 10
                            275 x 10
                            185 x 20'ish

BB SkullKrushers

135 x 5 sets of 10

Pull Ups

5 sets of 10

Dips

3 sets to failure

Just a light workout, had to stay on the boat for 3 days and didnt feel training heavy, kind of a "im bored" and feel like training kinda

Today

Pushed my truck for 10 trips (about a 100 yards each)

then im going to stuff myself with everything in sight....... and get drunk, should be fun!

Comment

• MilitaryMuscle
                              Super-heavyweight Member
                              • Mar 2007

Deads

135 x 10
                              225 x 5
                              315 x 5
                              405 x 5
                              495 x 5
                              585 x 1 (abort deads, back not feeling it)

Dips

100 reps

Pull Ups

100 reps

Shrugs with oxygen tanks

100 reps

Log Curls

100 reps

Prowler

10 trips with 180 for 180 feet

not feeling training latley, im bored, dont feelmotivated and dont feel like going heavy anymore.... i think i need a break or something lol

Comment

• thetim
                                Heavyweight Member
                                • Aug 2009

Originally posted by MilitaryMuscle
                                not feeling training latley, im bored, dont feelmotivated and dont feel like going heavy anymore.... i think i need a break or something lol
                                man i think I had that exact same saying tattooed on my chest today, lol.

searching for a certain cable handle, noticing that the weight stack was touching while trying to get a stretch on calves, forgetting my knee wraps, hack squat machine not having enough weight, etc.

i was planning on a nice two week "cruise" period coming up in about 4 weeks. Man, im going to need it.

Comment

Working...