Get Adobe Flash player
IntenseMuscle.com

Go Back   IntenseMuscle.com > Main Forums > The DOGG Pound

The DOGG Pound The Official Home of DOGGCRAPP Training. Discuss DC training, workouts, concepts and methodology, here.

Old 05-27-2016, 11:51 PM   #1
Bill Miller

Advanved DC split

There's a Facebook group Dante posted in about the advanced DC split. wondering if anyone here has implemented this system?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Bill Miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2016, 03:49 AM   #2
Collabera
Heavyweight Member

You mean the 3 way split or is this entirely different?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

True Nutrition Discount: SRC745
*2006 USAPL Washington State Powerlifting Championships- 1st, 14-16 age-148lb class -2nd Men's Open 148lb class
2x WABDL Worlds Runner Up - Teens 16-17 165lb
*Former WABDL Teen 16-17 165lb World Record Bench Holder (Washington state record) of 396.6lbs
Collabera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2016, 10:32 AM   #3
homonunculus
Super Moderator/Roundtable Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Miller View Post
There's a Facebook group Dante posted in about the advanced DC split. wondering if anyone here has implemented this system?

So a guy walks into a bar and says, 'Any drinkers in here?...'"

This is the place to find the real deal on DC training. Look around a bit and you might find what he's talking about pretty easily.

-S

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's
homonunculus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2016, 10:34 AM   #4
Bill Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by homonunculus View Post
So a guy walks into a bar and says, 'Any drinkers in here?...'"

This is the place to find the real deal on DC training. Look around a bit and you might find what he's talking about pretty easily.

-S
Thank you sir. Admittedly I should refine my search a little, but it's promising that there is!

Old 05-29-2016, 11:44 AM   #5
homonunculus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Miller View Post
Thank you sir. Admittedly I should refine my search a little, but it's promising that there is!

You're welcome!

-S

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's
homonunculus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 01:59 AM   #6
Bill Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by homonunculus View Post
You're welcome!

-S
Found some good stuff and have been implementing these last few weeks of prep and results have been nothing short of amazing.

Old 06-17-2016, 01:48 PM   #7
Doggcrapp

one
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 50d1819f6f84cbfa2736e0a8a124a858.jpg (148.1 KB, 797 views)

Facebook:

You can buy right from the source and get the high quality raw materials from Truenutrition.com or you can pay 1.5 to 3 times the cost for a glossy jug, fancy multicolored label, and $13000 per page magazine advertising costs....for a company I just might be making the product for anyway........

DC Training -
Doggcrapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 01:49 PM   #8
Doggcrapp

two
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 999c36956cbfeadda858ed657a273953.jpg (248.8 KB, 693 views)

Facebook:

You can buy right from the source and get the high quality raw materials from Truenutrition.com or you can pay 1.5 to 3 times the cost for a glossy jug, fancy multicolored label, and $13000 per page magazine advertising costs....for a company I just might be making the product for anyway........

DC Training -
Old 06-17-2016, 01:50 PM   #9
Doggcrapp

three
Attached Images
File Type: jpg e1a3ac6c17ca85e5ad80a6d7080a920d.jpg (273.7 KB, 656 views)

Facebook:

DC Training -
Old 06-17-2016, 01:51 PM   #10
Doggcrapp

This guy had weak arms so thats why i set it up that way

Facebook:

DC Training -
Old 06-17-2016, 03:48 PM   #11
Bill Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doggcrapp View Post
You must have seen my pre contest pics 🤔

Thank you Dante, this is the bread and butter or what I've been implementing this prep (higher rep, straight sets since 4 weeks out) Reading info here and messaging with Dave Smith

Old 06-30-2016, 03:46 PM   #12
CCoronato

Awesome, i like the looks of this
CCoronato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 04:06 PM   #13
Kevinhy

Quote:
Using Adam as the example here since you originally wrote that for him, would you also have him do biceps in a similar fashion as triceps on this split (widowmaker after back day, full workout on biceps/forearm/calf day)?
Kevinhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 03:12 AM   #14
Doggcrapp

Yes kevinHY

Facebook:

DC Training -
Old 07-05-2016, 02:32 PM   #15
Kevinhy

Quote:
Yes kevinHY
Thanks Dante!
Kevinhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 03:16 PM   #16
urges

I have recently started this split, to give my joints a break from the frequency training. I feel so much better and still making progress.

Thank you
Dante
urges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 09:45 AM   #17
tokon

Which exercises are "rotated" on this split?

Or, because each body part is only trained 1x/wk, is the manin exercise just run with until plateau?

Thanks
tokon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 09:25 PM   #18
rickysim123

thanks, i have weak arms so mucg needeed
rickysim123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 06:38 AM   #19
Merkel

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickysim123 View Post
thanks, i have weak arms so mucg needeed
Could also be that you just need a fuckton of mass
Merkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 02:50 PM   #20
vishus

Will be trying this!
vishus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 07:17 PM   #21
Doggcrapp

Read what I wrote on these 3 pages http://www.professionalmuscle.com/fo...ng-splits.html
youll get the gist of what I would do with someone who
a) learned DC from scratch so they learned how to generate the intensity and methodology of how to do everything
b) then became intermediate and needed to take a step up from there
c) became advanced....this is how i would attack them at that point

Facebook:

DC Training -
Old 05-12-2017, 11:39 AM   #22
johnfrugoli
Intense Muscle Competitor

Would you still have A and B workou S on this split or since your doing more than 1 excercise per body part you just pick initial excercises and only cycle them when you don't beat the logbook?
johnfrugoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2017, 01:38 PM   #23
Doggcrapp

the latter yes John

Facebook:

DC Training -
Old 05-15-2017, 01:58 PM   #24
BeastGunz

Nice I've never seen that post on PM about the advanced split! Im gonna put in a solid 2-3 blasts at 3 days a week post show before moving up though.
BeastGunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 05:37 PM   #25
johnfrugoli

Thanks Dante been doing the 2 way since 2014 and just recently this past 6 months the 3 way. Gained 20lbs of stage weight in that time after spinning my wheels with volume training since 2008. This offseason I'm focusing on back and arms so I'm gonna give this a shot! Really can't thank you enough for the amount of info you put out. All people have to do is implement it to a t!
johnfrugoli is offline   Reply With Quote