• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ken Skip Hill
    Judge, Jury and Executioner
    Admin
    • Feb 2004

New EliteFTS.com site is LIVE!

The new site is badass and blows away the other one. Check it out and check me out in the Coaching Log section!

educating and outfitting the strongest athletes around the world

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend
  • Cletus
    • Oct 2014

Looks great Skip - congrats!

Comment

• trulysmoked
      • Jun 2014

i don't like at all. i browsed elitefts in the past because it was easy to navigate and simple, this is just way over the top. not to mention when i try to google for my old favorite articles it just redirects me back to the home page which makes it hard as hell to get to any of them. i feel like there should be an option for if you want to browse using the old theme or this new one. i don't see myself going back on elitefts anytime soon unless they fix the navigation issues/bugs.

Comment

• Ken Skip Hill
        Admin
        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by trulysmoked
        i don't like at all. i browsed elitefts in the past because it was easy to navigate and simple, this is just way over the top. not to mention when i try to google for my old favorite articles it just redirects me back to the home page which makes it hard as hell to get to any of them. i feel like there should be an option for if you want to browse using the old theme or this new one. i don't see myself going back on elitefts anytime soon unless they fix the navigation issues/bugs.
        Keep in mind that the bugs certainly aren't worked out yet, with the new site being only days old. It has been frustrating on my end just trying to figure everything out, as well, so I feel you.

I think what will happen is once everything is up and running without the kinks and people gain some familiarity with the new site, it will be quite easy to navigate. The other site was pretty basic and relatively easy to navigate, I agree. With growth comes complexity but they are working hard to simplify the complex, if that makes any sense. Example: I have found it much easier to navigate in only the last few days, after spending time getting it figured out.

In the meantime, hey, you always have IntenseMuscle.

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

• rainjack
          Lightweight Member
          • Apr 2006

I must have been over there within a couple of hours of them going live with the new site the other day. It was horrible. They've fixed a lot of it in just a couple of days.

Comment

• Ken Skip Hill
            Admin
            • Feb 2004

Everything for posting logs and answering questions is not completely fixed yet but it is pretty close.

Skip

Comment

• hammersmashface
              • Jul 2009

Originally posted by trulysmoked
              This was also my original impression of the new site. It has gotten better in just a few days....either something has changed, or I've just accepted it :P

Comment

• RockDiesel
                Lightweight Member
                • Jul 2006

Looks good on a desktop/laptop computer, but I'm surprised they went through the trouble of redesign without creating something mobile friendly.

They opt to display the desktop version of the website on mobile devices. It's not a very good experience, especially on smaller phones.
                GO HARD OR GO HOME!!

Comment

• Ken Skip Hill
                  Admin
                  • Feb 2004

Originally posted by RockDiesel
                  Looks good on a desktop/laptop computer, but I'm surprised they went through the trouble of redesign without creating something mobile friendly.

They opt to display the desktop version of the website on mobile devices. It's not a very good experience, especially on smaller phones.
                  I will check but there may be a mobile version that isn't in place, yet. I have to wonder if they are getting the bugs worked out for the "main" version and have yet to implement a friendlier mobile version. It would be unlike Dave to overlook something so crucial from a business standpoint.

Skip

Comment

• RockDiesel
                    Lightweight Member
                    • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill
                    I will check but there may be a mobile version that isn't in place, yet. I have to wonder if they are getting the bugs worked out for the "main" version and have yet to implement a friendlier mobile version. It would be unlike Dave to overlook something so crucial from a business standpoint.

Skip
                    Overlooking mobile would be a huge miss for them, especially in this day and age. A few big box retailers reported over 50%-60% of their traffic came from mobile devices this past holiday season.

Obviously I don't have access to elitefts.com analytics, but I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if 30%-40% of traffic to their website comes from a mobile device now. To neglect that segment of the market would not be good.

Dave's a smart guy, so I hope it's just a kink that needs to be worked out and not something they forgot.
                    GO HARD OR GO HOME!!

Comment

• littlebigswole
                      • Feb 2008

Cool to see you on the logs as well

Comment

• Ken Skip Hill
                        Admin
                        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by littlebigswole
                        Cool to see you on the logs as well
                        Thank you much!

Skip

Comment

• jeffro
                          Lightweight Member
                          • Jun 2009

Was trying to order some stuff on EFTS today but I am having some issues. They are having a Labor Day sale and the price listed on the items is not the price I am getting in my cart. Has anyone run into this?

Comment

Working...