Get Adobe Flash player
IntenseMuscle.com

Go Back   IntenseMuscle.com > Intense Muscle Sponsor Forums > Synthetek.com

Synthetek.com

Old 03-15-2016, 04:24 PM   #1
Ken "Skip" Hill
Judge, Jury and Executioner

Please welcome Synthetek.com as our newest sponsor!!

I have used their products for YEARS and I am happy to report that Synthetek.com as back on board as a sponsor after being a sponsor here many years ago!

I have not done a show from 2002 through my last show in 2012 without using Synthelator prior to going on stage and I am currently using their Synthetine right now with great results.

I would encourage you to check out their quality products and great customer service!

Skip

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter: @IntenseMuscle
Facebook: Skip Hill
Instagram: IntenseMuscle
YouTube: TEAMSKIP

For Training Inquiries:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here:
Ken "Skip" Hill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 06:45 PM   #2
snowpatrol

I've just been researching their products in the last week or so, what a coincidence! Glad to hear your endorsement too, skip!
snowpatrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 09:06 PM   #3
jeffro
Bantamweight Member

Nice...gonna try their Carnitine here before too long.

jeffro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 09:10 PM   #4
slide
Intense Set of the Month December 2009

I've used Synthetek products on/off since I started on the boards. Solid products and even better customer service...glad to see them back here as a sponsor.

-s

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

slide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 06:09 PM   #5
dram360

Products may be good, hopefully the board wont become full of their "pushers" suggesting it for everything....like on another board

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
dram360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 10:00 PM   #6
Jared Ragsdale
TEAM SKIP Approved Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dram360 View Post
Products may be good, hopefully the board wont become full of their "pushers" suggesting it for everything....like on another board

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
You don't know this board very well. If the products work they'll be recommended but this board is mostly about diet and training.

Instagram: @jaredragsdale
FB:

Email:

Jared Ragsdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 10:43 PM   #7
0001Delta

I've used their carnitine before and it gave me great results. Welcome on board guys.

"Nothing better than coming to IM and seeing a Wall of Text next to that big Tricep pic." - Lonnie123

“Hateful to me as the gates of Hades is that man who hides one thing in his heart and speaks another.” - Homer

The scale doesn't show a number. When he steps on it, it simply reads: Big Mother Fucker. - Skip
0001Delta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 08:32 AM   #8
Synthetek

Thank you very much for the warm welcome everyone!

Great to be back

The Ultimate in Bodybuilding - Because you want to be the BEST!
Synthetek is offline   Reply With Quote