Get Adobe Flash player
IntenseMuscle.com

Go Back   IntenseMuscle.com > Main Forums > The DOGG Pound

The DOGG Pound The Official Home of DOGGCRAPP Training. Discuss DC training, workouts, concepts and methodology, here.

Old 09-24-2004, 12:27 PM   #1
jimpaul

Some of my favorite quotes by Doggcrapp

" Its those 5-7 meals consistently eaten every day (even when your not hungry) repeatedly over weeks and months and years that will get you there-not the exotic compound you feel is missing from your juice stack or that you think your current training regimen might be off. If you dont have the ability to forcefeed yourself at times when you arent even remotely hungry--you are not going to make it to the upper echelons of size in this sport."

and

"I want you guys to feel you way thru all this and pick and choose what exercises work best for you rest paused--you know alot of them that I like but hell if seated cable rows for 12-20rp feel like it destroys your back--be my guest (BUT IF I HEAR OR SEE ANY OF YOU DOING ANKLE KICKBACKS FROM A LOW PULLEY ATTACHEMENT WITH A FUZZY ANKLE BRACELET ON FOR HAMSTRINGS DC STYLE--IM GOING TO BUST YOUR ASS ON IT IN AN OPEN FORUM)"

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338
jimpaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2004, 12:33 PM   #2
Grammostola
Lightweight Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimpaul
If you dont have the ability to forcefeed yourself at times when you arent even remotely hungry--

Really fighting with this one. =(
Old 09-24-2004, 12:33 PM   #3
In-Human
IM Veteran Member

Ok my fav is:

"ARE YOU CRAZY"

I get that a lot...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Highest quality protein at the lowest price...
In-Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2004, 12:37 PM   #4
jimpaul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammostola
Really fighting with this one. =(
Gramm, I think if we are all doing it right, assuming we are all trying to gain, then we are ALWAYS fighting this one!

I know I'm always trying to push a little more and a little more, down.

jim

SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
Old 09-24-2004, 12:37 PM   #5
USMuscle9403
Banned

"IM hardcore as freaking hell and I couldnt put down a 100% cal casienate shake."
USMuscle9403 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2004, 12:39 PM   #6
rowtogrow
Lightweight Member

Quote:
(BUT IF I HEAR OR SEE ANY OF YOU DOING ANKLE KICKBACKS FROM A LOW PULLEY ATTACHEMENT WITH A FUZZY ANKLE BRACELET ON FOR HAMSTRINGS DC STYLE--IM GOING TO BUST YOUR ASS ON IT IN AN OPEN FORUM)"

Troponin Athlete

Lana's EggWhites "Get Hard, Stay Hard"
rowtogrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2004, 12:43 PM   #7
jimpaul

"Talk about misjudgement. The thing took off like wildfire, out of control, from word of mouth of the gains people were making and its gotten 150 thousand views now. An henceforth Im now stuck with the name Doggcrapp. I laugh about it but I hear alot in my emails about people getting fast-track gains in muscle mass in their gyms and other members are asking what they are doing-Theres usually a pretty bewildered look when they hear "Doggcrapp Training"---Most people call it "DC training" and I call it "Direct Continuance" Training "

SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
Old 09-24-2004, 12:44 PM   #8
USMuscle9403
Banned

"----ALLEN I JUST WANT TO LOVE YOU! Why Will You Not Let Me?!!!----YOU REALLY CONTRIBUTE ALOT TO THE BOARDS AND IF YOU EVER NEED ANY OF MY THING--- I MEAN ANYTHING--- Please Let Me Know! Doug And I Are Really Appreciative And We Want To SHOW OUR GRATITUDE---!!!!"

--DANTE Your Lover Lover
Old 09-24-2004, 12:49 PM   #9
rowtogrow
Lightweight Member

if "having a pal" was between you and a chimp from the local zoo, Id be buying a shitload of bananas at the grocery store right now.

Troponin Athlete

Lana's EggWhites "Get Hard, Stay Hard"
rowtogrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2004, 12:50 PM   #10
jimpaul

"Jim i want to make sweet love to you! (ok maybe thats taking it a lil too far)"

lol, he's gonna kick our ass
jim

SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
Old 09-24-2004, 12:52 PM   #11
Massive G
Super Moderator/Roundtable Expert

Some of his best ever quotes were over at Eliteshitness but sadly they're no longer to be found.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle"

MG "Testosterone Booster"
Massive G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2004, 12:56 PM   #12
USMuscle9403
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rowtogrow
if "having a pal" was between you and a chimp from the local zoo, Id be buying a shitload of bananas at the grocery store right now.
LOL!!! I forgot about that one...

"THERE AINT NO DAMN TEAM DC!!!" is another one...
Old 09-24-2004, 12:58 PM   #13
jimpaul

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrigginHuge
Some of his best ever quotes were over at Eliteshitness but sadly they're no longer to be found.
Did they lose them, hate that shit when it happens. Luckily there are some neurotics who like to save EVERYTHING, .....................such as quotes from Dante...........like this one

" Ok got to go--Inhuman is rummaging thru my garbage outside for table scraps and grizzle"

SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
Old 09-24-2004, 01:02 PM   #14
jimpaul

"If you go in every gym in america 80% of those people are doing laterals. People love to do laterals, they love to look in the mirror at themselves doing laterals. Do they work? Yes for some people. They definitely work for Jay Cutler (and Jay Cutlers incredible genetics). But with all these people doing lateral raises how many do you see with outstanding delts? One out of 50? One out of 100? Im not seeing many. How many people smythe front pressing 315 for reps or smythe behind the neck pressing 315lbs(to ear level only) for reps, or a whole weight stack with a dumbell chained to it on a selectorized press machine have small delts? This is all about constant progression upward and forward and its very hard to start with side laterals with 35lb dumbells and end up around 135lb dumbells for side laterals over time like you could do with dumbell presses. "

SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
Old 09-24-2004, 01:04 PM   #15
b_chest31
Bantamweight Member

"middle of the nite)--if they get hungry they either eat like 6 or i have them make a zero carb protein drink in water at meal 6 and put it in the bathroom so when they get up in the middle of the nite to urinate they down it (Just dont be so groggy you piss in the shake and down it-lol)"
b_chest31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2004, 01:05 PM   #16
jimpaul

Quote:
Originally Posted by b_chest31
"middle of the nite)--if they get hungry they either eat like 6 or i have them make a zero carb protein drink in water at meal 6 and put it in the bathroom so when they get up in the middle of the nite to urinate they down it (Just dont be so groggy you piss in the shake and down it-lol)"
Has anyone owned up to doing this yet, lol?

SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
Old 09-24-2004, 01:09 PM   #17
jimpaul

"There comes a time when you have to read something and think it out, use deductive reasoning and believe in it. I saw you post "I did DC training tonite" and I still to this day dont know what you did"

SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
Old 09-24-2004, 01:09 PM   #18
UncleJesse

Quote:
Originally Posted by b_chest31
ROFLMAO
UncleJesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2004, 01:10 PM   #19
USMuscle9403
Banned

Here's an excerpt from a rap video that Dante sent me not too long ago. He should be on MTV any day now..

"Yo check one, check two, check fo five six! dis da big daddy DC!!! WHO IM IZ?! (background: DC!!!)

*starts doing a dance that only a 300lb white man would do*

Yo yo yo, check it out!

Dey call me BIG DADDY CANE! DC!
Who Im iz now?! (background: DC!!!!)

Im restin pausin all yall wit da compound movement fia! (fire)
And I wont stop till I reeeeetia! (retire),

Who Im iz now?! BIG DADDY CANE DC!!!
Who it iz?! (background: yea yea yea, DC!!!)
Yall dont want none a me!
Ill stomp ya ass, wit da SMITH MACHINNNE!!"
Old 09-24-2004, 01:14 PM   #20
JMR89GT

i dont remember the exact quote he sent me but he replied to one of my emails saying something along these lines "i dont know who you are you sick bastard but stop sending me naked pictures of 80 year old women" ....hahaha that one was classic.....

ok, ok.....i made that up. the women were 60 not 80.
JMR89GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2004, 01:16 PM   #21
jimpaul

How come I never get fucked up shit like that, lol.

"--he knows he needs to bump this up to gain and bump that down if needed---its a very very tough line to ride because if you dont give a little when trying to gain muscle mass because your so scared of putting on bodyfat--here is the 100% truth--UNLESS YOUR BLACK OR YOUR GENETICS ARE UP THERE ON THE ELITE SCALE (.0001%)YOUR NEVER GOING TO BE THE BIG BOY ON THE BLOCK IF YOU DONT GIVE A LITTLE TO GET A LITTLE. If I could count the bodybuilders in this world that are stuck in that 200-220lb area it would be astronomical. And they want to so badly to be 250 260 270lbs of monstrousity but almost every single one of them will be gaining that 2lbs this year, 2 lbs next year, and so on and 5 years from now they will now weigh 212lbs. In my eyes if your a bodybuilder trying to put on muscle mass, you just waisted 5 growing years that youll never get back. "

now that was the shiznit (sp?)
jim

SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
Old 09-24-2004, 01:18 PM   #22
USMuscle9403
Banned

By the way, Dante has a voice recorder that he has taht song on, and if he ever comes to your house, he just plays the recorder at the door and won't say a word until the song finishes. Meanwhile, like I said earlier, he's doing a dance only a 300lb white man could *or would even think to* do. Trust me, you don't wanna know what happens when Dante tells you that 'you got served!'
Old 09-24-2004, 01:25 PM   #23
jimpaul

"I have to be the nice guy because of Trueprotein and being the origin of this DC training stuff. But alot of times I dont want too. "

he's gonna thump me
jim

SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
Old 09-24-2004, 01:27 PM   #24
jimpaul

I just hope he still feels this way lol.

"You can ask TPC, there are times at work when i see a post and I have to do everything in my power not to post because I will go off. "

SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
Old 09-24-2004, 01:31 PM   #25
USMuscle9403
Banned

Quote:

he's gonna thump me
Oh is that the word he uses for what he does to you? LOL.