Get Adobe Flash player
IntenseMuscle.com

Go Back   IntenseMuscle.com > Main Forums > Journals

Journals Member logs about training, diet, nutrition, supplements, losing weight, building muscle, etc.. Start your own journal and share your experiences with other members!

Old 06-06-2018, 03:52 PM   #151
andishehhank
Bantamweight Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henke_prytz View Post
Are you moving closer to the 3 way split?
It's a lot like another 3 way routine Dante would use.

The frequency is still there so I like it. I'm not sure how it was used for advanced guys but for me it's good to get quicker sessions.

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=50148

Last edited by andishehhank; 06-06-2018 at 06:41 PM.
andishehhank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 06:27 PM   #152
andishehhank
Bantamweight Member

Quote:
Saw the video mate you're looking good. I don't have a before but you seem to have slimmed down a lot Good job
Down to about 302 lb/137 kg now

So all is good with whatever I'm doing.

Another 5 kg lost will complete my weight loss goal.

I am really tired considering I am training to gain muscle and losing weight but it is good for my character. I would like to keep losing weight after that but I'm interested with a more true recomp for a while, because the stored body fat is supportive of muscle growth, because it provides the calorie excess. If I got lean right away, I would need to overeat a lot more to gain the weight back. You know I was pretty chubby for a while so I took a moment to make myself look a little bit more acceptable before taking time to recomp again.

Last edited by andishehhank; 06-06-2018 at 06:46 PM.
Old 06-08-2018, 02:07 AM   #153
andishehhank
Bantamweight Member

A2

Incline barbell press 245x4 Ss
Flat hammer strength press +290x5 Ss
Pec deck 215x13 Ss

Standing barbell press 185x9 rp

Close grip smith press 295x9 rp

I was gonna do three exercises for delts but I could not pr on my standing barbell press as I got 5 reps on my first set and last time I got 6 so I went ahead to rest pause it and I am okay with 9 reps. (5+2+2)

Gym equipment looks missing and it was unusually busy so I took a quick and good tricep exercise and did it rest paused for (5+2+2) again I believe.

Was fun and that’s that.

Today I had 1/2 cup dry oats, 40g whey, a banana and some spoons of peanut butter in a smoothie for breakfast. Then I had a cheap burrito from Taco Bell shortly. After that peanut butter on a slice of sourdough and 40g whey. Then I had chicken and rice for preworkout and now I had some yogurt drinks and a protein bar. That wraps up the food for today.

Last edited by andishehhank; 06-08-2018 at 02:34 AM.
Old 06-08-2018, 06:13 AM   #154
Henke_prytz
Bantamweight Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by andishehhank View Post
Down to about 302 lb/137 kg now

So all is good with whatever I'm doing.

Another 5 kg lost will complete my weight loss goal.

I am really tired considering I am training to gain muscle and losing weight but it is good for my character. I would like to keep losing weight after that but I'm interested with a more true recomp for a while, because the stored body fat is supportive of muscle growth, because it provides the calorie excess. If I got lean right away, I would need to overeat a lot more to gain the weight back. You know I was pretty chubby for a while so I took a moment to make myself look a little bit more acceptable before taking time to recomp again.
Shit you're so close to reaching that goal of yours that must be really exciting Good job mate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by andishehhank View Post
A2

Incline barbell press 245x4 Ss
Flat hammer strength press +290x5 Ss
Pec deck 215x13 Ss

Standing barbell press 185x9 rp

Close grip smith press 295x9 rp

I was gonna do three exercises for delts but I could not pr on my standing barbell press as I got 5 reps on my first set and last time I got 6 so I went ahead to rest pause it and I am okay with 9 reps. (5+2+2)

Gym equipment looks missing and it was unusually busy so I took a quick and good tricep exercise and did it rest paused for (5+2+2) again I believe.

Was fun and thatís that.

Today I had 1/2 cup dry oats, 40g whey, a banana and some spoons of peanut butter in a smoothie for breakfast. Then I had a cheap burrito from Taco Bell shortly. After that peanut butter on a slice of sourdough and 40g whey. Then I had chicken and rice for preworkout and now I had some yogurt drinks and a protein bar. That wraps up the food for today.
Good workout mate Shit you really don't eat a lot!!! Haha if I ate that I'd be starving (I don't mean to be rude or anything just surprised )
Henke_prytz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 03:32 PM   #155
andishehhank
Bantamweight Member

Quote:
Shit you're so close to reaching that goal of yours that must be really exciting Good job mate!

Good workout mate Shit you really don't eat a lot!!! Haha if I ate that I'd be starving (I don't mean to be rude or anything just surprised )
I think my diet could be better, but it's working so I'll take it. I weighed 299.6 lb/ 131 kg this morning. I walked like 2 hours yesterday.
Old 06-09-2018, 03:58 AM   #156
andishehhank
Bantamweight Member

Alright IM, here we go. B2

One arm Hammer Strength Row: + 360 each side x 19 RP on the right, 22 RP on the left

Pull Ups (3/4 ROM, slight body english but its better than the machine) BW x 10 RP

Shrugs 405 x 17 RP

Under Grip Bicep Pulldown (partial reps to keep lats out, this saves energy to put more into the bicep contraction) 265x 13 RP

Pull Up Static Hold BW + 20 x 40 seconds

There we go IM

I tried to do Rack pulls on the smith machine but it was too awkward...I'll do Stiff Legs tommorow

I tried to do the standing one arm DB curls but I was too lazy to warm up and stopped at like 2 reps. They were 65 lbs.

It was a cool workout. I got in the gym at 11 PM because I had to go to a dinner.

Last edited by andishehhank; 06-09-2018 at 04:35 AM.
Old 06-10-2018, 03:04 AM   #157
andishehhank
Bantamweight Member

C2

Smith Squat: 315x11 SS
Leg Extension: Level 17/18 x 19 RP
Romanian Deadlift 365x7 SS
Lying Leg Curl 200x19 RP
Calves on Horizontal Leg Press 420x15 RP

Good weekend workout. Got in, got out, got it done well. Tomorrow is my off day, and I might skip the cardio if I don't wake up early enough because I got to be somewhere.
Old 06-10-2018, 02:15 PM   #158
andishehhank
Bantamweight Member

Sup guys, I'm not going to make the fasted morning cardio today, so I've skipped the carbohydrates for breakfast. I had 40 grams of whey protein with 2 tablespoons of coconut oil. Weighed in at just under 298.8 today, which is another pound down.
Old 06-12-2018, 12:58 AM   #159
andishehhank
Bantamweight Member

A3

Flat Barbell Press 265x11 RP
Seated DB Press 90sx8 RP
Overhead Tricep Extension 105x15 RP

I'm too damn tired to keep working out for long sessions. So I did rest paused sets. The only PRs are the triceps so that's where I'm at tonight. Edit: actually the triceps are not a pr either.

Last edited by andishehhank; 06-13-2018 at 11:22 PM.
Old 06-13-2018, 02:15 AM   #160
andishehhank
Bantamweight Member

B3

Undergrip Lat Pulldown 265 x 9 RP
V Grip Seated Row 265 x 13 RP
Sumo Rack Deadlift 515 x 6 SS
Preacher Curl Machine 210 x 14 RP
DB Farmers Hold 120s x 1:07 RP
Old 06-14-2018, 01:36 AM   #161
andishehhank
Bantamweight Member

C3

Hack Sled 4 plates x 16 SS
Leg Extension 180 x 13 SS
Seated Leg Curl 225 x 15 RP
Seated Calves 140 x 5 SS

Tonight I went to a different gym. I got to try a hack sled and it felt great; good for what it's worth for an evening. I had to hurry out so I didn't get to do a long set for my calves.