X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wagz86
    Lightweight Member
    • Apr 2013

I'm sure it's been covered but skiploading when "bulking"

I'm curious if skip has ever laid out the method for using skiploads when no longer cutting and now eating for size? I feel like he probably did and I did try to search for it. So if I'm making a dumb mistake and I'm missing it please link me and I'll of course delete this thread to reduce clutter. Thank you and I apologize in advance if I'm just blind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Macho Man
    Intense Muscle Competitor
    • Mar 2009

Less is needed so it isn't as fun, but if you don't reduce you'll end up a fat bum. It can be done but restraint is required, the good news is you won't get as tired. If you know Skiploading for cutting, then bulking's the same, you just reduce the binging timeframe. Give it a go, good luck to you Wagz, hopefully you don't end up with giant saddlebags!!!

2010 NPC North Star

Comment

• Wagz86
      Lightweight Member
      • Apr 2013

Yes actually just as you posted this did manage to find some lovely links to other similar topics. I think what I've got going is a solid start. Right now my main struggle is willpower. It's like my mind once it thinks hey we can eat more now during the week. It sort of fools me into thinking everything is fair game. Which gets out of control quickly. I think I'll be ok if I can keep that in check.

Comment

Working...