X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Matt007
    • Jun 2004

New Guy

Hi All
    New guy here from Australia.. Am starting my DC training this week once I receive all the info from him. Can't wait. Based on what I've read on this board and as long as I give it my all diet/training wise I reckon i'm in for some of the most exciting gains and training of my life.
    I have humble goals to start with but once i've adapted to it all who knows how far i can take it. Starting out at 87 kgs at about 14%bf on a 5 foot 8 frame. Aiming initially for about 95-100kgs at 10% and then onwards and upwards from there..not sure how long this first milestone will take but hopefully progress will be steady and injury free.
    I have to say thanks to all of you for cementing my decision to go ahead with it all. I've read and re-read all these posts many times and it never failed to impress, scare and inspire me into committing to Dante and his medievil ways
    Look forward to getting into and sharing the weekly war against the log book and hopefully the ever increasing weight and strength/size gains that will come.
    All the best
    Matt
  • jimpaul
    • Apr 2004

Great decision Matt007. Here's the best advice I think I can give you towards working with Dante and his training, basically four things, first is do Exactly as the man says, second is always remember your promises with him, thirdly, try not to excessively question him needlessly and fourth, do exactly as the man says!

Best of luck and welcome to the world of pain and growth!
    jim
    ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
    Good luck
    Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
    SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
    TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

• jimpaul
      • Apr 2004

Btw, for people who don't know, 1kg = 2.2 pounds!

jim
      ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
      Good luck
      Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
      SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
      TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

• Matt007
        • Jun 2004

Hi Jim and thanks for that advice. I kinda got the impression that those four things are pretty immoveable and downright important with the whole thing. I came into this eyes wide open so I made a pretty conscious decision to give it 110% from word go..
        Although i've been training for a while I've been lucky in that much of my training to date in other fields has taught me that you never ever stop learning, so i'm lucky in that I can take on new information and ideas pretty easily - I do ask questions but more so that I can understand what it is that i'm learning rather than dispute it. The goal is to become self aware and you can't do that with a closed mind and open mouth! I've spent about 6months following DCs posts and boards around the place and without doubt the successes he's had time and time again are enough proof for me at least that its a system that requires 100% effort and a 'shut up and do it' approach.
        Yeah sorry about the kg/lb thing.. on the good ol' metric system down here!!
        Damn colonials..
        Cheers
        Matt

Comment

Working...