Get Adobe Flash player
IntenseMuscle.com

Go Back   IntenseMuscle.com > Picture Forums > Critical Physique Assessment

Critical Physique Assessment Post your pictures if you want to get honest, straight-forward, constructive criticism on your physique. If you can't take the criticism, don't bother with this forum.

Old 08-14-2014, 11:29 PM   #1
Cronos

Honest feed back please!

Hello everyone! I'm not much of a poster on here at all, but I do frequent the forum quite often and love the information I find here. I am 5'7 and weigh approximately 195. Please provide any and all feedback regarding my physique!!! Thank you
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20140812_143712_resized.jpg (341.9 KB, 155 views)
File Type: jpg 20140811_232043_resized.jpg (318.6 KB, 114 views)
File Type: jpg 20140806_234518_resized.jpg (30.1 KB, 103 views)
File Type: jpg 20140811_232331_resized.jpg (200.6 KB, 114 views)
File Type: jpg 20140811_232017_resized.jpg (143.0 KB, 116 views)
Cronos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 01:24 AM   #2
JJ69JJ

Dayum bro looking great.
Whats ur secrets? Lol
JJ69JJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 01:47 PM   #3
Ihaanator

You look great (no homo).
Ihaanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 02:20 PM   #4
Cronos

Thanks guys! I'm also looking for feedback regarding bodybuilding potential. Any weaknesses? Over dominant areas??
Old 08-15-2014, 02:49 PM   #5
phoenix13
Moderator of Female Forum

You look great and could compete. I'd be careful to not let the quads overpower the upper body, but still well balanced and proportionate.
2008 Jr. Nationals 5th LHW
2007 Greater Gulf States 1st LHW
2007 LA Championships 1st LHW & Overall

Use Code DOM649 at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
for a discount.
phoenix13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 03:16 PM   #6
Ken "Skip" Hill
Judge, Jury and Executioner

I actually think your balance is pretty good from top to bottom and front to back. It is odd that in board shorts your legs look tiny but without them they are well developed.

You could compete with the size, balance and structure you have right now and probably do quite well. If you are looking for what to focus on to get better: I would say not to focus too much on "weak" points now and just gain size everywhere, evenly. I don't think you have glaring weaknesses that need immediate attention but as you gain more size, you may find an area or two that starts to stand out as a weakness and you can specialize from there.

Skip

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter: @IntenseMuscle
Facebook: Skip Hill
Instagram: IntenseMuscle
YouTube: TEAMSKIP

For Training Inquiries:

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here:
Ken "Skip" Hill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 07:45 AM   #7
blackbeard

As already said a well balanced physique.
blackbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 08:15 AM   #8
SAHD
Light-heavyweight Member

Please give "no pants" warning in future, other than that you are doing well. You should be able to tell that though, likely you are one of the top guys in your gym.

"It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
~William Bernbach
SAHD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 02:55 PM   #9
Cronos

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix13 View Post
You look great and could compete. I'd be careful to not let the quads overpower the upper body, but still well balanced and proportionate.
Thank you. I never heard that my quads could be overpowering, but I will keep that in mind!
Old 08-17-2014, 02:59 PM   #10
Cronos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
I actually think your balance is pretty good from top to bottom and front to back. It is odd that in board shorts your legs look tiny but without them they are well developed.

You could compete with the size, balance and structure you have right now and probably do quite well. If you are looking for what to focus on to get better: I would say not to focus too much on "weak" points now and just gain size everywhere, evenly. I don't think you have glaring weaknesses that need immediate attention but as you gain more size, you may find an area or two that starts to stand out as a weakness and you can specialize from there.

Skip
Thanks very much, Ken. Your feedback obviously means a lot. I don't know why my quads look small when they're covered up either lol, kinda lame. You know, I rarely train them, as I've always been g2g in that area.

I personally feel my back needs more width?

Do you, or anyone think I have potential for men's physique? I've been interested in physique because I have a hell of a time gaining more size than this, although I'd love to be 220 at this bf% some day
Old 08-17-2014, 03:33 PM   #11
danjel

Looking good (no homo)
danjel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 05:37 PM   #12
phoenix13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cronos View Post
Thank you. I never heard that my quads could be overpowering, but I will keep that in mind!
It was only in the first pic that I saw the potential for them to overpower. And I was looking for something to criticize as you requested...you are still well balanced. And like Skip says, in the shorts, it's the opposite. If they look that great and you rarely train them, you are lucky!

IMO, you could compete in either physique or bbing. I'd say very good potential going by the pics, but you have to get side by side on stage to really gauge where you stand. If your preference is physique, I would suggest competing and getting the judges' feedback before putting on any more mass. But that's just my opinion. I defer to Skip's experience. You have a similar build to a local guy here who just got his pro card (possibly bigger), but the judges told him that he had to be careful not to get any bigger.

Use Code DOM649 at
for a discount.
Old 08-18-2014, 02:43 AM   #13
Cronos

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix13 View Post
It was only in the first pic that I saw the potential for them to overpower. And I was looking for something to criticize as you requested...you are still well balanced. And like Skip says, in the shorts, it's the opposite. If they look that great and you rarely train them, you are lucky!

IMO, you could compete in either physique or bbing. I'd say very good potential going by the pics, but you have to get side by side on stage to really gauge where you stand. If your preference is physique, I would suggest competing and getting the judges' feedback before putting on any more mass. But that's just my opinion. I defer to Skip's experience. You have a similar build to a local guy here who just got his pro card (possibly bigger), but the judges told him that he had to be careful not to get any bigger.
That's very inspiring. Do you mind sharing the guy's name and what organization he received his pro card from?

Thank you
Old 08-18-2014, 12:03 PM   #14
phoenix13

Brent Guillory IFBB Pro, awarded via NPC Masters Nationals. He's taller than you. Really nice guy, trains at my gym.

Use Code DOM649 at
for a discount.