Get Adobe Flash player
IntenseMuscle.com

Go Back   IntenseMuscle.com > Picture Forums > Critical Physique Assessment

Critical Physique Assessment Post your pictures if you want to get honest, straight-forward, constructive criticism on your physique. If you can't take the criticism, don't bother with this forum.

Old 05-10-2013, 02:23 PM   #1
Gridiron
Lightweight Member

Critique Please

21 years old, 5'11", 203lbs

-going on 5 years of training, 10 months of bodybuilding training
-aspire to look like a lean ass powerlifter
-98% natural, did a cycle of alpha mass/bulk/test back in december
-i know i am fat.. i am trying very hard to get unfat
-down from 285lbs in march 2011 to 203lbs in may 2013

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Gridiron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 03:07 PM   #2
Ken "Skip" Hill
Judge, Jury and Executioner

You aren't "fat". I can, however, tell that you were heavy at one point because of your skin through your midsection. This condition here, though, is not fat. This is a very good off season condition.

Your chest may appear "fat" because it is thin - probably your weakest body fat so if you can build into your chest it will appear tighter. You do tend to carry more body fat in your chest area but like I said, if you build into your chest more, the look will change quite a bit.

I will ignore the 98% natural comment because I understand your point. If there is test in there, though, you aren't natural. Just FYI. I am impressed with your structure, shape and size considering you are only 21 and you have not taken much of anything for gear.

You certainly have potential so don't fuck it off. Get serious with your nutrition and training if you haven't yet and do something.

Skip

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter: @IntenseMuscle
Facebook: Skip Hill
Instagram: IntenseMuscle
YouTube: TEAMSKIP

For Training Inquiries:

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here:
Ken "Skip" Hill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 03:56 PM   #3
Gridiron
Lightweight Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
You aren't "fat". I can, however, tell that you were heavy at one point because of your skin through your midsection. This condition here, though, is not fat. This is a very good off season condition.

Your chest may appear "fat" because it is thin - probably your weakest body fat so if you can build into your chest it will appear tighter. You do tend to carry more body fat in your chest area but like I said, if you build into your chest more, the look will change quite a bit.

I will ignore the 98% natural comment because I understand your point. If there is test in there, though, you aren't natural. Just FYI. I am impressed with your structure, shape and size considering you are only 21 and you have not taken much of anything for gear.

You certainly have potential so don't fuck it off. Get serious with your nutrition and training if you haven't yet and do something.

Skip

critique from THE skip? i'll take it. my chest, along with my delts are my weakest bodyparts. i have been taking the bodybuilding training serious since september, so i definitely have time on my side. definitely not gonna fuck it up... working too hard to fuck it up.

Old 05-10-2013, 04:00 PM   #4
Ken "Skip" Hill

Your delts don't stand out as much as your chest as a weak point, though, especially from the back. Structurally, your clavicles seem relatively wide (maybe not wide but not narrow I guess). So, you should be able to bring them up quite a bit.

Not "The Skip", just Skip.

Skip

For Training Inquiries:

Old 05-10-2013, 05:19 PM   #5
dice77
Heavyweight Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
You aren't "fat". I can, however, tell that you were heavy at one point because of your skin through your midsection. This condition here, though, is not fat. This is a very good off season condition
Skip
Hey Skip,
Besides building the chest, what else can be done for the skin through the midsection?
Thanks!
dice77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 05:52 PM   #6
Ken "Skip" Hill

Time. Over time the skin will tighten up due to you being young and your skin being elastic and still having healthy levels of collagen. You COULD have loose skin but it isn't likely at your age.

Zinc. Zinc will help keep the skin elastic and might help to tighten it up. Zinc has been known to help keep pregnant women from getting stretch marks by helping the skin to remain elastic. For that reason, it can't hurt to supplement with it.

Healthy fat intake and overall nutrition. Will help to keep skin and hair healthy so again this wouldn't hurt when it comes to the potential to help your midsection.

Skip

For Training Inquiries:

Old 05-10-2013, 07:04 PM   #7
Gridiron
Lightweight Member

its just fat, not loose skin. i didnt lose the weight nearly fast enough to warrant loose skin. its the last remaining bit of flab that is still left over, which i am working very hard to get rid of.

i will keep zinc in mind for sure.

Old 05-11-2013, 02:38 AM   #8
Ken "Skip" Hill

Understood.

Skip

For Training Inquiries: