Get Adobe Flash player
IntenseMuscle.com

Go Back   IntenseMuscle.com > Main Forums > Journals

Journals Member logs about training, diet, nutrition, supplements, losing weight, building muscle, etc.. Start your own journal and share your experiences with other members!

Old 05-16-2018, 01:50 AM   #126
andishehhank
Bantamweight Member

B2

Undergrip bicep pendlay row 275x5, 255x8, 225x10 SS
Standing Barbell Hold 245x50 seconds
Calves on Nautilus Leg Press 400x11 (always DC style)
Regular Leg Press (plate loaded/45 degrees) 8 plates x 10, 7 plates + 25s x 13, 7 plates x 15 SS
Lying Leg Curl 185x8, 175x11, 165x13 SS

I am pleased with the ease of the weights moved while eating to drop fat mass. Each set was brutal but I managed to get it done strong. I skipped the thigh stretches but will try to do them here at home. I am gonna be careful with the quad stretches because they might be leading me to some knee discomfort.
andishehhank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 02:25 AM   #127
andishehhank
Bantamweight Member

I was 323 pounds 3 weeks ago, and I was 308 on Sunday I believe.

I will finish dropping fat at 290 (probably 2 months from now) and then maintain my net weight at 290 while building up to a recognizable standard.
Old 05-16-2018, 06:24 AM   #128
Henke_prytz
Bantamweight Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by andishehhank View Post
I was 323 pounds 3 weeks ago, and I was 308 on Sunday I believe.

I will finish dropping fat at 290 (probably 2 months from now) and then maintain my net weight at 290 while building up to a recognizable standard.
Great job mate you're killing it!!! Keep it up!!!
Henke_prytz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 02:36 AM   #129
andishehhank
Bantamweight Member

A3

Flat Hammer Strength Press +290x6
Decline Hammer Strength Press +420x8
Incline Hammer Strength Press +270x10
Standing Barbell Press 185x6
Standing Dumbbell Laterals 50sx7
Standing Alt DB Front Raise 40sx7
Barbell Skullcrusher 115x9
Standing Barbell Overhead Extension 105x9
EZ Bar Cable Pushdown +180x9
Undergrip Lat Pulldown +250x7
Wide Grip Lat Pulldown +235x10
V-Grip Seated Row +280x7
Smith Wide Grip Bent over 45 degrees row 275x7
Rack deadlift (top of barbell at top knee cap level) 465x11
Cheat Shrug 405x8
Reverse Pec Deck +145x16

Yeah, that's not DC. I got over my little lifter's mental block and went for a good smashing session. I was concentrated and had a good time. I was really in a deep desire to hit a session like this for a few days, so doing the DC for a few sessions was pretty good in aiding physical and mental recovery.

I still tried to do the 105s for a high incline press and still got only one rep. I was lucky to get 4 reps the time I did. I'll have to drop the ego and the weight for another deltoid session when I need to do these.

I tried to do yates rows where I did the cable rows but I lose my breath doing these without resetting on the floor.

I hope the rest of the workout makes sense to you guys.

My diet is just lean proteins and starches until 6-7 PM and then I have proteins and fats at night. Except the days I train at night is where I eat carbs post workout at night...which is always right now. I don't know how much more fat I'm going to lose with my current protocol but at least I lost 15 pounds.

I need to adjust my diet to get in my carbs earlier so I can start eating my protein-fat meals starting at 6 PM. Right now I am getting my LAST carb meal at 6-7.

I am not inherently suffering from the low fat during the daytime but if I find something better to try or something more doable I'll look into it.
Old 05-18-2018, 11:08 AM   #130
Henke_prytz
Bantamweight Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by andishehhank View Post
A3

Flat Hammer Strength Press +290x6
Decline Hammer Strength Press +420x8
Incline Hammer Strength Press +270x10
Standing Barbell Press 185x6
Standing Dumbbell Laterals 50sx7
Standing Alt DB Front Raise 40sx7
Barbell Skullcrusher 115x9
Standing Barbell Overhead Extension 105x9
EZ Bar Cable Pushdown +180x9
Undergrip Lat Pulldown +250x7
Wide Grip Lat Pulldown +235x10
V-Grip Seated Row +280x7
Smith Wide Grip Bent over 45 degrees row 275x7
Rack deadlift (top of barbell at top knee cap level) 465x11
Cheat Shrug 405x8
Reverse Pec Deck +145x16

Yeah, that's not DC. I got over my little lifter's mental block and went for a good smashing session. I was concentrated and had a good time. I was really in a deep desire to hit a session like this for a few days, so doing the DC for a few sessions was pretty good in aiding physical and mental recovery.

I still tried to do the 105s for a high incline press and still got only one rep. I was lucky to get 4 reps the time I did. I'll have to drop the ego and the weight for another deltoid session when I need to do these.

I tried to do yates rows where I did the cable rows but I lose my breath doing these without resetting on the floor.

I hope the rest of the workout makes sense to you guys.

My diet is just lean proteins and starches until 6-7 PM and then I have proteins and fats at night. Except the days I train at night is where I eat carbs post workout at night...which is always right now. I don't know how much more fat I'm going to lose with my current protocol but at least I lost 15 pounds.

I need to adjust my diet to get in my carbs earlier so I can start eating my protein-fat meals starting at 6 PM. Right now I am getting my LAST carb meal at 6-7.

I am not inherently suffering from the low fat during the daytime but if I find something better to try or something more doable I'll look into it.
Holy crap that is a massive workout!!! You're a beast!!!
Henke_prytz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:00 PM   #131
andishehhank
Bantamweight Member

I went zero carb yesterday because I had a huge cheat meal on Friday night.

Bad idea, because I woke up today feeling like I fell off a balcony.

At least I got down in some weight. I was bloated yesterday.

Since I was tired I skipped the fasted walk today so I could get in some rice and chicken.

I'll probably skip tonight's session as well. I am feeling really beat up. I didn't realize that the zero carb was going to do this to me.