Get Adobe Flash player
IntenseMuscle.com

Go Back   IntenseMuscle.com > The Intense Muscle Gourmet > The Bulking Lounge

The Bulking Lounge Offseason recipes for health, bodybuilding and building muscle while keeping body fat in the sensible percentages.

Old 10-16-2014, 08:17 PM   #26
liftweights
Lightweight Member

6 a day for the last two years would put you at around 4400. Better start drinking them shakes, get those gains!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
liftweights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 08:47 AM   #27
gsop_3
Lightweight Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammich View Post
That's because the thread got bumped by a spammer/trojan account from Pakistan.
^^THIS!!!^^

Here's another dandy from the same dude...a 3 yr bump...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gawadol View Post
I think you should join any boot camp center there professional trainer would help you in better way.. If you wanna do it by your own than try to increase cardio workout time from 30 to 50 minutes and make a proper diet plan

Unfathomable progress is the result of consistent, daily steps toward a single goal

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
gsop_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 03:53 AM   #28
Pode

I think 3 shakes a day is enough for anybody.
Pode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 10:20 AM   #29
thulsadoom

Quote:
Originally Posted by tstanfill View Post
With my schedule eating a lot of whole meals a day is difficult. I am currently drinking about 5 40g/protein shakes per day to get my protein in for the day. Should i try to eat more whole food??
I never can gain size with protien powders it just seems like i piss it all out. If im low on time stop at the deli counter and getting a pound or two of roast beef and just eat that through a few meals to get by, probly not healthiest but its cheap and more effective then drinking a powder at least for me.
thulsadoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2016, 01:00 PM   #30
Tharayman

How about starting out with replaceing one of your shakes with a can of tuna or mackerell? It needs no preparation or cooking, you can carry it with you anywhere and it`s probably gonna supply a lot more micronutrients than your protein powder. And if you go with the mackerell you also get a decent supply of omega3 EPA and DHA.
Pretty good tradeoff eh?
Tharayman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2016, 09:00 PM   #31
nexa
Intense Muscle Competitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by thulsadoom View Post
I never can gain size with protien powders it just seems like i piss it all out. If im low on time stop at the deli counter and getting a pound or two of roast beef and just eat that through a few meals to get by, probly not healthiest but its cheap and more effective then drinking a powder at least for me.
Then up your caloric intake with fats.
nexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2016, 09:49 PM   #32
Jared Ragsdale
TEAM SKIP Approved Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nexa View Post
Then up your caloric intake with fats.
it's the little things that are missed by people.

Whole food is great, but it doesn't have magical caloric properties that protein shakes don't.

Slow digestion with fats and fiber in your shakes, and increase overall calories for the day from easy food sources like mixed nuts.

I didn't read the rest of the thread - overall whole foods should be emphasized.

Instagram: @jaredragsdale
FB:

Email:

Jared Ragsdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 11:57 AM   #33
gohard

Won't drink more than 4, but 3 is also enough.
gohard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 11:32 PM   #34
hammer08

I have Heard IFBB mike yablon, at least I think that's his name, has 6 a day. although its probably an exception to the rule
hammer08 is offline   Reply With Quote