Get Adobe Flash player
IntenseMuscle.com

Go Back   IntenseMuscle.com > Informational Forums > Intense Introductions

Intense Introductions This is the forum where you can introduce yourself to the other members. Feel free to post your stats, lifting experience, if you compete, etc!

Old 12-08-2016, 06:22 PM   #1
jstone

new to the forum

Im new here and looking to learn more about the DC methods. Im in no shape or form ready for DC training right now, but look forward to using it in the next year or 2. Im 35 and I have been training since high school, but I haven't been able to workout in about 5 years uo until recently. I had a back problem that the doctors couldn't figure out, so they would just hand me prescriptions for pain killers.

After a couple years of crap doctors I finally found one that knew what he was doing. He figured out I no longer had an intact disc between l4-l5. The only option was a spinal fusion, so I hadnit done immediately.

Im now 100% cleared and getting back into the gym. Im 6' tall, 195 pounds, and my bodyfat is probaby right at 20-22 percent. From all the years of atrophy your girlfriend's probably lift more than me. This forum is full of great information, thanks for having me.
jstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 11:03 AM   #2
phoenix13
Moderator of Female Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstone View Post
Im new here and looking to learn more about the DC methods. Im in no shape or form ready for DC training right now, but look forward to using it in the next year or 2. Im 35 and I have been training since high school, but I haven't been able to workout in about 5 years uo until recently. I had a back problem that the doctors couldn't figure out, so they would just hand me prescriptions for pain killers.

After a couple years of crap doctors I finally found one that knew what he was doing. He figured out I no longer had an intact disc between l4-l5. The only option was a spinal fusion, so I hadnit done immediately.

Im now 100% cleared and getting back into the gym. Im 6' tall, 195 pounds, and my bodyfat is probaby right at 20-22 percent. From all the years of atrophy your girlfriend's probably lift more than me. This forum is full of great information, thanks for having me.
Welcome to IM! Hang out, read up, grow. I hope recovery has gone well. Good luck - take your time - it's a marathon.
2008 Jr. Nationals 5th LHW
2007 Greater Gulf States 1st LHW
2007 LA Championships 1st LHW & Overall

TRUENUTRITION is the company I trust. Use Code DOM649 at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
for a discount.
phoenix13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 12:41 PM   #3
Joe P.
Intense Muscle Competitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstone View Post

Welcome to IM! I've had 2 cervical fusions myself so I understand the road you are now traveling to get back into the gym! Best of luck!

Contest History:
2016 GK Classic - 1st Place MW & 4th Place Masters 40+
2016 Charlotte Europa - 3rd Place MW & 1st Place Masters 35+
2015 Mid-Atlantic Classic - 4th Place LHW & 4th Place Masters 40+ HWY
2014 Muscle Heat Classic - 4th Place LHW & 4th Place Masters 35+ HWY
2013 Mid Atlantic Classic
2012 Elite Classic
2012 Mid Atlantic Classic

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Joe P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 03:30 PM   #4
breck
Intense Muscle Competitive Powerlifter and Competitive Bodybuilder 1000lb Raw Club

Welcome!
2008 HOA Natural Classic
NPC Mid-Illinois
NPC Midwest Open
NPC Natural Grand Prix
2012 NGA Clash of the Titans
USPA Illinois State
NGA Heart of America
NGA Clash of the Titans

SAVE 5% ON YOUR NEXT ORDER FROM
order - Use Code RHB606
breck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 09:56 PM   #5
jstone

Thanks guys. Back is better than ever. I cant believe how out of shape I am. Small workouts leave me sore for days.
jstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 12:12 AM   #6
v1hyp
Intense Muscle Competitor

Welcome!!

"When the knees hurt you just wrap tighter."-Skip

2015 NPC Supplement Express:
2014 NPC Sun City Regional:
2013 NPC Sun City Classic:
2010 NPC Virginia Grand Prix:
2002 NPC Western Carolina:
2002 NPC North Carolina State:

Use Discount Code MMH353..
v1hyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 09:14 AM   #7
phrozen
Lightweight Member

welcome. Back problems are the worst. Glad to hear you're on the mend!
phrozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 04:18 PM   #8
Ken "Skip" Hill
Judge, Jury and Executioner

Welcome to IM!

Skip

Twitter: @IntenseMuscle
Facebook: Skip Hill
Instagram: IntenseMuscle
YouTube: TEAMSKIP

For Training Inquiries:

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here:
Ken "Skip" Hill is offline   Reply With Quote