• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DuckDuckGoose
    Super-heavyweight Member
    • Jan 2007

Project Super Fat Ass Has A Winner

ladies and gentlemen of intensemuscle.com :

im not exactly sure where to begin. words cannot describe the excitement and joy that i am feeling right now. over the past several days, some of intense muscle.com's most elite, most revered, most sexual active members embarked on a perilous and somewhat insane journey. this journey tested their minds, their hearts, their stomachs, and their penises. but, like the true champions they are, they rose to the occasion. these men put life and limb on the line as they battled from one meal to the next. they lauged at little ceasars, snickered at snickers, dipped into the ranch dressing, manhandled the heinekens, out ate the out back, and plowed through an unknown number of fat chicks on their way to super fat ass stardom. so, with out further ado, the winner, and new champion of the first ever project super fat ass, is .........

5luke2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:first: :first: :first: :first: :first: :first: :first: :first: :first: :first:

congratulations luke!!
    "One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish." - Dr. Suess
  • RedSkull
    TEAMSKIP.net web designer
    • Jul 2006

For Luke (Official first Project Superfatass winner):

For JT (unfortunately last place in calorie totals):

PM me to discuss website/video/dvd etc. related work.

Comment

• Workhorse
      Light-heavyweight Member
      • Jun 2004

Gotta love their new avatars!! lol

Comment

• 5luke2
        Banned
        • Feb 2006

Originally posted by DuckDuckGoose
        ladies and gentlemen of intensemuscle.com :

im not exactly sure where to begin. words cannot describe the excitement and joy that i am feeling right now. over the past several days, some of intense muscle.com's most elite, most revered, most sexual active members embarked on a perilous and somewhat insane journey. this journey tested their minds, their hearts, their stomachs, and their penises. but, like the true champions they are, they rose to the occasion. these men put life and limb on the line as they battled from one meal to the next. they lauged at little ceasars, snickered at snickers, dipped into the ranch dressing, manhandled the heinekens, out ate the out back, and plowed through an unknown number of fat chicks on their way to super fat ass stardom. so, with out further ado, the winner, and new champion of the first ever project super fat ass, is .........

5luke2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:first: :first: :first: :first: :first: :first: :first: :first: :first: :first:

congratulations luke!!
        honestly when you get back here u need to think of becoming some type of comical writer

Comment

• JNo20
          Banned
          • Mar 2005

congratulations Luke!!!

Comment

• ch4881
            Light-heavyweight Member
            • Dec 2006

Originally posted by 5luke2
            honestly when you get back here u need to think of becoming some type of comical writer
            agreed, I laughed my ass off when I read that.

CONGRATS LUKE. I actually thought about entering this and figured that I would have a good chance of winning. But when I saw what you ate I realized that I would never have a chance in hell against you in an eating contest. I'm still in disbelief.

Comment

• 5luke2
              Banned
              • Feb 2006

fatty foods never really make me feel full, even when i was in 8th grade i could down 2 large pizzas in one sitting, and also with my talks with 'the natty' the summer before my senior year in highschool was known as 'the summer of the triple cheese burger' which was fine when i was running everyday and playing sports but i try not to eat like that everyday now, usually once every 1-2 weeks ill have a total slob day

Comment

• slide
                Intense Set of the Month December 2009
                • Feb 2004

Very impressive Luke...and all the participants. Cant wait until the next event....is this quarterly or yearly?

-slide
                "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

• RedSkull
                  • Jul 2006

I'm the same, never feel full from cheat shit but find it quite hard to get a lot of good food down.

So Luke I guess it's upto you when you are next going to put your title on the line.

I believe the following competitors should be added to the lineup at the next major Project: Superfatass event:

New Blood:
                  - T-Money
                  - BrianB
                  - Adam
                  - CH4881
                  - MindOverMuscle
                  - Wakejump
                  - Slide
                  - chrisu
                  - Big Cal

Legends:
                  - Luke
                  - me
                  - JNo
                  - Natural
                  - Nikkiboy
                  - IRON Brendan
                  - JT

No excuses guys... (anyone else is free to join in too of course)
                  Last edited by RedSkull; 05-15-2007, 11:46 AM.

Comment

• BIX
                    Intense Muscle Competitor
                    • Sep 2006

great job guys, count me in for the next one!@

congrats luke!
                    NAS Pennsylvania and Delaware State Chair
                    2015 contests:
                    Contest Info
                    KBX333 @ www.trueprotein.com for 5% off your order!

Comment

• RedSkull
                      • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Big Cal
                      great job guys, count me in for the next one!@

congrats luke!
                      added you to the list!

the next trailer video is gonna be an epic if everyone joins in.

Comment

• CNizz
                        Light-heavyweight Member
                        • Feb 2007

Luke, you are a model for us all, i can only one day hope to reach your level of Super Fatassedness
                        TrueProtein: The highest quality products at the absolute lowest prices!

If you have any questions or comments, I am GM here at True Protein, feel free to contact me personally.

Use discount code "CNIZZ" at checkout to receive 5% off of your ENTIRE order!

Comment

• CNizz
                          Light-heavyweight Member
                          • Feb 2007

ps - awesome vid Chris!

If you have any questions or comments, I am GM here at True Protein, feel free to contact me personally.

Comment

• RedSkull
                            • Jul 2006

thanks - can we count you in for the next competition?

Comment

• CNizz
                              Light-heavyweight Member
                              • Feb 2007

only if my wife puts on weight lol

Comment

Working...