product to buy or steer clear of depending on your needs.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SAHD
    Light-heavyweight Member
    • Jul 2009

product to buy or steer clear of depending on your needs.

So I recently had a bit of skin frozen off my face. It was not yet cancer but was a sun spot the consequence of residing in Australia.

The Dr said it would blister up, cause a scab and then leave a whiter patch on my face as a scar. He suggested a good moisturizer to assist with healing and diminishing these problems.

I got out of the cupboard a product called Hemp Cream which is a Hemp based heavy duty hand moisturizer.

The stuff worked great on my face but a side effect of rubbing the excess on my palms has been that all my hard earned calluses have all but disappeared.

My hands are now lady soft and the knurling on the bar hurts like I'm 14 again.

Men be ware!

Ladies who lift and want soft supple hands - buy up.

SAHD
    "Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it."
    Buck Brannaman.

"It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
    'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
    ~William Bernbach
  • phoenix13
    OG Mod of all Mods
    • Mar 2007

That's interesting. I wonder what would happen if you continued using it? When I trained karate, some of the more advanced guys (world class competitors) would use lotion on their feet to help to keep their callouses from tearing off when training a lot (hours per day). I assumed it would help to strengthen callouses in general, but maybe that is "depending on your needs" too.
    2014 Greater Gulf States 2nd WPD Class B
    2010 Jr. USA 2nd LHW
    2009 Houston Pro/Am 1st LHW & Overall (Am)
    2008 Jr. Nationals 5th LHW
    2007 Greater Gulf States 1st LHW
    2007 LA Championships 1st LHW & Overall

Comment

Working...