MG’s Super Test Booster (Use MASSG code when ordering)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bapichula7
    • Dec 2009

I usually take my night dosage with whey, so I assume it doesnt really matter.

Comment

• gabi
      • Jul 2009

i opened up my bottle today and there's a distinctive sweet smell -- is that the maca root? just curious as i've never come across maca root before

Comment

• v1hyp
        Intense Muscle Competitor
        • Aug 2008

So, what kind of results are you guy's getting off this stuff?
        "SET NO LIMITS"

"When the knees hurt you just wrap tighter."-Skip

2015 NPC Supplement Express:
        2014 NPC Sun City Regional:
        2013 NPC Sun City Classic:
        2010 NPC Virginia Grand Prix:
        2002 NPC Western Carolina:
        2002 NPC North Carolina State:

Use Discount Code MMH353..

Comment

• bapichula7
          • Dec 2009

I'm not a hardcore bodybuilder like most of the people on the site but I do feel like it has increased my energy and strenght (and sex drive). However I am also taking the powdered muscle. All my lifts have gone up a great deal, I was rev.grip 215lbs before I was taking both now I'm doing 265lbs 17/RP and I still have about another week of pills left. When I have finished the bottle Ill post all my lifts.

Comment

• Jeff Grant
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by bapichula7
            I'm not a hardcore bodybuilder like most of the people on the site but I do feel like it has increased my energy and strenght (and sex drive). However I am also taking the powdered muscle. All my lifts have gone up a great deal, I was rev.grip 215lbs before I was taking both now I'm doing 265lbs 17/RP and I still have about another week of pills left. When I have finished the bottle Ill post all my lifts.
            Daaaaayyyuuum. Alright, I'm ordering a bottle.
            It takes work to get things done, but in reality not getting things done is a lot more painful. -Knickerbocker24

Start doing and believing in the stuff that works, and do it today and forever. You want science and studies? Fuck you. I’ve got scars and blood and vomit. -Jim Wendler

My 5/3/1 Journal

Comment

• Andrew42
              • Apr 2007

Guys:

Just finished my 30 day trial of the Super Test Booster.

I am 45 years old - training since 17 - and have never used steroids or pro-hormones.

I peak each year the first week of August (just to test myself) - so this "trial" was during the final four weeks.

My calories were at 10% above maintenance (exclusively by increasing protein). My goal was to continue to maintain my bodyfat % - and perhaps gain a few lbs of muscle (through the protein increase).

Results
              * I did continue modest strength gains - but unsure if that was due to the focus in final four weeks, placebo effect, or the supplement.
              * No increase in bodyweight (I was about at my peak before the trial). May have traded a pound or two of fat loss for a pound or two of muscle gain - based on increase in protein/slight calories.
              * No side effects. Actually - I didn't really feel any perceptable effect (i.e sex drive) except that I became agitated a bit more (could be unrelated; and due to training phase).

I'm disappointed it didn't work out for me as I may have hoped. Perhaps with a calorie surplus during "off season" - it could have made a difference. I thought being 45 and a "newbie" as far as test boosting supplements go - there might be a significant effect (first time I tried creatine I blew up). I was intrigued if the Super Test could inact a "partitioning effect" without a large calorie surplus at the end of a peaking period.

Will be curious to hear of other experiments by the forum.

Andrew
              Last edited by Andrew42; 08-01-2010, 07:35 PM.

Comment

• v1hyp
                • Aug 2008

Good info,, Keep it coming!!
                "SET NO LIMITS"

"When the knees hurt you just wrap tighter."-Skip

2015 NPC Supplement Express:
                2014 NPC Sun City Regional:
                2013 NPC Sun City Classic:
                2010 NPC Virginia Grand Prix:
                2002 NPC Western Carolina:
                2002 NPC North Carolina State:

Use Discount Code MMH353..

Comment

• -AJA14-
                  Light-heavyweight Member
                  • Jan 2009

Question, on The test booster, I just started taking it for the past 4 days now, can this dehydrate you more than normal. I woke up this morning with cracked lips and blood on them like I was dehydrated. I drink plenty of water, and never had this problem before. The test booster has been my only change in the past 4 days of my routine and diet. I am going to see if more water helps, I also tried a little glycerin tonight, to see if that helps. But I am adding that in slowly to see if my stomach can handle it.

Comment

• funmetal
                    Bantamweight Member
                    • May 2008

Awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome awesome!!! Thanks Massive G, I am feeling so good right now. Just started my cruise after a 10 weeks blast (more like 8 week blast that I was catching up on and became 10) during a hard keto diet of now 16 weeks. I lost 15 kgs (33 pounds) and trained the 2-way DC split for 4 monts so I was drained like mutha*******.

I gave the test booster a try a week ago and I am

1) having a great mood
                    2) having increased sex drive
                    3) carrying swole arms (wtf I am still on keto!)
                    4) more talkative and outgoing again (mood)
                    5) a bit more puffy in general (which I don't like so much - but ok there must be some estrogen conversion right?)

For strength I am not sure yet but will see in 2 weeks.

Should I run it 2 weeks on 2 weeks off? This is almost to good to be true...

funmetal
                    Last edited by funmetal; 08-03-2010, 05:18 PM.

Comment

• Islander
                      • Aug 2006

I think that DAA seems to increase Growth Hormone more so than it even increases Testosterone. I've noticed that I recover much better while taking it. I also noticed that a few injuries healed up quite a bit quicker than usual. There was one study I found that would seem to support this as well. I could definately see it being promoted as an anti-aging supplement down the road.

Comment

• ChrisV
                        • May 2010

Originally posted by Islander
                        I think that DAA seems to increase Growth Hormone more so than it even increases Testosterone. I've noticed that I recover much better while taking it. I also noticed that a few injuries healed up quite a bit quicker than usual. There was one study I found that would seem to support this as well. I could definately see it being promoted as an anti-aging supplement down the road.
                        Can you link to the study? would really like to read it
                        TestosteronBoys
                        HardcoreAthletez

Comment

• PRCalDude
                          Bantamweight Member
                          • Oct 2008

Didn't work for me either, Andrew.
                          Shop smart - shop S-mart.

Comment

• funmetal
                            Bantamweight Member
                            • May 2008

Ok so what is the verdict on this compund? Very varying results as I can see. MG's booster drives up the sexdrive (could be from the maca) but does test really increase?

I have definitely felt the "mind fog" lift - but as I now think deeper :-) - if you are not at a complete standstill or severly depleted due to environmental stressors (as was my case), does it do anything at all?

It's a normalization compound at best but not an accelerating compound. Is hornier necessarily linked to increased test?

Just being a devils advocate here to create a bit of debate. God knows I need something like this for the heavy DC blasts.

funmetal

Comment

• Islander
                              • Aug 2006

Can you link to the study? would really like to read it
                              Chris V- The studies I have found used rats. Here is one I found interesting regarding GH-http://www.fasebj.org/cgi/content/full/14/5/699

Comment

• funmetal
                                Bantamweight Member
                                • May 2008

Ok forget my last post, was just a dip in mood for half a day. Now back to 150% like they say in Japanese commercials. I am hooked. Great stuff for libido and general well-being. Puffiness seemed to be related to increased water retention due to carbs and not due to estrogen -> but then again this is not backed up by blood tests, only by my intuitive understanding of my current diet - which had one too many cheat meals recently.

funmetal

Comment

Working...