Get Adobe Flash player
IntenseMuscle.com

Go Back   IntenseMuscle.com > TEAM SKIP > Skip's World > Skip's Training and Nutrition Journals

Skip's Training and Nutrition Journals All journals related to Skip's own training for off season, contest prep and just daily journaling over the last 10 years.

Old 07-08-2018, 09:46 AM   #151
ucsumma

The BSG interview was incredible man.

Your transparency is going to help a lot of people in similar situations. Hopefully things are working out well from a labs perspective. S
ucsumma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 02:02 AM   #152
Ken "Skip" Hill
Judge, Jury and Executioner

Thank you.

I feel pretty good, physically, right now. I was back in the gym today and doing cardio and back on my diet and hydrated (yes, that was a lot of "ands").

I am doing labs on Friday so that I can get a good read of whether my kidney numbers are good or not. They would have been shit last week so doing labs at that point I feel would have been pointless. If the numbers are bad after dropping all of the water, training and eating clean again (and fully hydrated), then I know I have a big problem.
I anticipate that they likely will not be bad, though, and that this was more an issue of overworking myself than it is gear related but we shall see.

Skip

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucsumma View Post
The BSG interview was incredible man.

Your transparency is going to help a lot of people in similar situations. Hopefully things are working out well from a labs perspective. S

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter: @IntenseMuscle
Facebook: Skip Hill
Instagram: IntenseMuscle
YouTube: TEAMSKIP

For Training Inquiries:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here:
Ken "Skip" Hill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 02:03 AM   #153
Ken "Skip" Hill

Thank you very much for supportive words, my friend.
They are much appreciated.

Skip

Quote:
Originally Posted by doug1 View Post
I just got done listening. I admire and respect you. I've always said that "bodybuilding makes a shitty spouse." lol
You're not married to it, and you have a great wife and family, take comfort in that. There is nothing that needs to be proven to anyone, including yourself. I TOTALLY understand the struggle of realizing that we are on the downside. Love ya brother!

For Training Inquiries:

Old 07-11-2018, 03:31 AM   #154
Ken "Skip" Hill

My latest EliteFTS.com Coach Log:

https://www.elitefts.com/coaching-lo...-death-spiral/

Skip

For Training Inquiries:

Old 07-12-2018, 12:05 PM   #155
robertscott

Hey Skip, I just finished listening to your new BS&G podcast where you talk about why you've pulled out of your prep. Sorry to hear you had to do that! I get it, though. Definitely.

I found IM years ago and it blew my mind. The quality of the info here and the collective intellect was just astounding. I read your articles, I listened to every episode of PED Radio, and I've listened to every BS&G. Some episodes more than once! I've asked some questions and received some very helpful, frequently hilarious (remember ripping on that guy for not being more "pacific"? That was me!), answers, and I know I'll be tuning in every second Thursday for as long as you guys are putting it out.

My point is that I'm sure you're probably feeling kinda down about it all, but if you feel in any way like you've let down your fans (i.e. guys like me who read your articles, listen to your podcasts etc.)? Not even slightly. You've already done too much for us to ever repay, and we thank you for it.

Besides, if something were to happen to you, what would we do? Listen to Palumbo? Eeewwww...

Keep on keeping on, Skip.
robertscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 01:26 PM   #156
Ken "Skip" Hill

lol

Thank you very much for the supportive and, pacifically, the very kind words!

Skip

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertscott View Post
Hey Skip, I just finished listening to your new BS&G podcast where you talk about why you've pulled out of your prep. Sorry to hear you had to do that! I get it, though. Definitely.

I found IM years ago and it blew my mind. The quality of the info here and the collective intellect was just astounding. I read your articles, I listened to every episode of PED Radio, and I've listened to every BS&G. Some episodes more than once! I've asked some questions and received some very helpful, frequently hilarious (remember ripping on that guy for not being more "pacific"? That was me!), answers, and I know I'll be tuning in every second Thursday for as long as you guys are putting it out.

My point is that I'm sure you're probably feeling kinda down about it all, but if you feel in any way like you've let down your fans (i.e. guys like me who read your articles, listen to your podcasts etc.)? Not even slightly. You've already done too much for us to ever repay, and we thank you for it.

Besides, if something were to happen to you, what would we do? Listen to Palumbo? Eeewwww...

Keep on keeping on, Skip.

For Training Inquiries: