IH, MG chime in here-IM a little or i should say alot-ALARMED BY WHAT IM SEEING HERE

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BrooklynBB
    Bantamweight Member
    • Jan 2006

HALLELUJAH! Great post, Dante.

This is why I respect you so much: There is no gray areas with you and your thoughts. You lay them out and whoever likes em or not doesn't matter to you - you just state what you believe in and that's more ballsy than some other trainers out there.

You're really an inspiration, and this post got me more motivated to lift than anything else I've read in a while.

Please, DONT FUCKING CHANGE DANTE, EVER.
    :bb:

Comment

• Majestic
      • Dec 2005

Originally posted by nextteen
      I don't really agree with you there. Yes, I am 19. Yes, I do DC training. But I have added 51 lbs. to my frame in 8 months. My lifts are skyrocketing weekly.
      Can we see some pics?
      I know a guy that put on 65 lbs in a year and it ain't pretty.

Comment

• nextteen
        Lightweight Member
        • Jun 2005

It says the files are too big, how do I resize them?

Also, it's important to know that I was a RAIL when I started out.
        SNB120 = my discount code. I'm at $150 (halfway home) so please help a brother out.

Comment

• dellsguy67
          Intense Muscle Vet
          • Mar 2005

thanks for the hijack on a pretty good thread...
          To save 5% on your TrueProtein.com purchase, use discount code: DAS235
          --------------------------------------

SUCCESS = CONSISTENCY X TIME
          - Sniffy54

--------------------------------------
          "Consistency can take you a long way"
          - Homonunculus

Comment

• BrianB2368
            Heavyweight Member
            • Feb 2006

thanks for bumping this initially dells, you are the man at that
            Troponin Nutritionist

I get my supplements where elite athletes get theirs --TrueProtein.com Use the discount code BSB538 to save 5%

sigpic

Comment

• Khan
              Light-heavyweight Member
              • Apr 2004

It's only going to get worse. I'm going to spend more time helping here.
              5'8'', 215 lbs.

Raw powerlifter.

Comment

• BrianB2368
                Heavyweight Member
                • Feb 2006

thanks khan, and all the other guys that help out and answer questions.
                Troponin Nutritionist

I get my supplements where elite athletes get theirs --TrueProtein.com Use the discount code BSB538 to save 5%

sigpic

Comment

• BigDownUnder
                  Intense Muscle Vet
                  • Apr 2004

Bump
                  "This sport is about extremes - using weights you havent used previously, taking in amounts of food to build greater muscle mass-in amounts you never have done previously, & doing the cardio to keep you at an acceptable offseason training bodyfat that keeps you happy." Dante

For supplements, visit http://www.trueprotein.com & use this
                  DISCOUNT CODE - THA778
                  for a 5% Discount
                  :wavey:

Comment

• elroy
                    Bantamweight Member
                    • Aug 2006

Originally posted by BigDownUnder
                    Bump
                    thanX for bringing this back, it is extremely relevant with the influx of newbies, like me...
                    :nuts: if you always do what you've always done, you will always get what you've always got...
                    "Use only that which works, and take it from any place you can find it." Bruce Lee
                    Newbie info consolidated
                    http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=17843
                    Newbie info 2
                    http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthr...d=1#post262111

Comment

• jesus rocks
                      Heavyweight Member
                      • Jul 2006

I have spent much time studying bb ing nutrition and training. Upon arriving at d.c. I feel as if Im starting all over again. And I remember one of the mods saying that d.c. isnt something to be learned, or something to that affect. So would I be wrong in assuming that unless your being trained by a DOGGCRAPP EXPERT your wasting your time. I believe goliath said you have to know hom much of a and b to =c.

There are only three reasons why you may not like the Whopper.
                      * You hate America and your parents.
                      * You enjoy killing puppies.
                      * You are not awesome
                      I would highly recommend that all first dates happen at Burger King. Order your new girl/guy a Whopper. If he or she refuses feel free to yell, "You are a lame dog killing terrosist!"
                      TRUE PROTEIN DISCOUNT CODE: SDM333. :bye2: PLEASE USE IT:bye2:

Comment

• deadlift0
                        Super-heavyweight Member
                        • Mar 2006

After being on this board for awhile ive realized that i dont need to overanalyze as much as i did when i first read about dc training in md. Example would be me saying to myself "well what about dumbell flys"..."well olive oil contains fat so i shouldnt be using it"...yeah ive grown up alot since believe me. I do want to be a bodybuilder which is why imdoing this dc. I wouldnt get my but up at 2 am to eat and get up at 530 in the morning to train if i didnt believe in myself. I have pretty low self esteem with myself and people are always telling me ill never be able to do it. THats another reason imn doing it to prove them all wrong. USually i jsut brush it off because i know theyll never understandor be able to do it. But i just wanted to say thanks to dante for posting all his inspriing threads that keep me going back to the gym to train harder and heavier than before. And thanks to all the MODS..massive g..inhuman...thanks

THanks DC

You can use my TrueProtein Discount code:JSG87

yeah, that's where I saw JT... the airport... do try and pay attention, old chap -RedSkull

WOW! If I were a cannibal DC is getting ketchup all over his boobies! -Future

I tell you I want to choke out most of the gym goers I see...- In-Human

Comment

• jesus rocks
                          Heavyweight Member
                          • Jul 2006

Originally posted by jesus rocks
                          I have spent much time studying bb ing nutrition and training. Upon arriving at d.c. I feel as if Im starting all over again. And I remember one of the mods saying that d.c. isnt something to be learned, or something to that affect. So would I be wrong in assuming that unless your being trained by a DOGGCRAPP EXPERT your wasting your time. I believe goliath said you have to know hom much of a and b to =c.
                          So would I be wrong in assuming that unless your being trained by a DOGGCRAPP EXPERT your waisting your time.

* You are not awesome
                          I would highly recommend that all first dates happen at Burger King. Order your new girl/guy a Whopper. If he or she refuses feel free to yell, "You are a lame dog killing terrosist!"

Comment

• Massive G
                            Super Moderator/Roundtable Expert
                            • Apr 2004

Why are you talking to yourself?:loco:
                            Massive G
                            Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

• BigDownUnder
                              Intense Muscle Vet
                              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Massive G
                              Why are you talking to yourself?:loco:
                              LOL
                              That's what I was thinking.
                              Let him be, he's having a nice little conversation with himself.:loco:
                              "This sport is about extremes - using weights you havent used previously, taking in amounts of food to build greater muscle mass-in amounts you never have done previously, & doing the cardio to keep you at an acceptable offseason training bodyfat that keeps you happy." Dante

For supplements, visit http://www.trueprotein.com & use this
                              DISCOUNT CODE - THA778
                              for a 5% Discount
                              :wavey:

Comment

• jesus rocks
                                Heavyweight Member
                                • Jul 2006

Just repeating myself. I stopped talking to myself a long time ago. I wouldnt listen to me. It felt like I was talking to a brick wall.

Now back to what we were saying to ourselves:
                                I was asking a serious question above. Would people be wasting their time if they arent being trained by a d.c. expert?

* You are not awesome

Comment

Working...