What the hell are they feeding these guys in Kuwait...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Carlito Gambino
    Lightweight Member
    • Sep 2010

Lots and lots of lamb meat and quality gear, I suppose. The first pic is familiar though, it's been posted on BB forums all over the net for years.
    Not sure how comfortable I'd feel about having my ass circulating the internet, seems like a dubious honor to have.
    Disclaimer: I am not a DC trainee/expert/guru/coach, anything I say is purely my opinion based on experience and research I've read

Comment

• funmetal
      Bantamweight Member
      • May 2008

In my amateur opinion these guy are all very different. I don't think they are under the same regimen at all. For example the top guy looks like on some growth hormones cycles and the lower ones are on quite standard gear. The lowest image if I am not incorrect has either a large inflammation to his middle delt or has injected SEOs. His biceps peak is also a bit off.

funmetal

Comment

• steve56
        Banned
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by ProDH
        It is extremely tasty! I get two kebabs every time I roll through the gate. One chicken and one lamb and I gotta tell ya...that spicy paste they use is the shiznit along with the little pickle thingy's! I think that's why I'm getting super shredded too!:hungry:

-DH
        LOL thats the secret!!

Comment

• James Webb
          Bantamweight Member
          • Apr 2010

that first pic is a shopped pic of Jay getting ready for the O last year. i have seen it posted before and next to the original non shopped version. look at the distortion on the handle of the drawer to his right and tell me thats real.
          I will be at the top of the heavies next time I step onstage in 2011. 225 and shredded or bust.

trueprotein.com the best supplements with the best prices on the net use discount code JSW719 at check out for 5% off your entire order.

Comment

• Quadriceps
            Light-heavyweight Member
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by James Webb
            that first pic is a shopped pic of Jay getting ready for the O last year. i have seen it posted before and next to the original non shopped version. look at the distortion on the handle of the drawer to his right and tell me thats real.
            I'm pretty sure I've seen this picture before last years O...

Comment

• Quadriceps
              Light-heavyweight Member
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Carlito Gambino
              Not sure how comfortable I'd feel about having my ass circulating the internet, seems like a dubious honor to have.
              Just ask Shelby

Comment

• RedSkull
                TEAMSKIP.net web designer
                • Jul 2006

Originally posted by funmetal
                In my amateur opinion these guy are all very different. I don't think they are under the same regimen at all. For example the top guy looks like on some growth hormones cycles and the lower ones are on quite standard gear. The lowest image if I am not incorrect has either a large inflammation to his middle delt or has injected SEOs. His biceps peak is also a bit off.

funmetal
                The rest don't look impressive enough to have done "some growth hormones cycles", hey?
                PM me to discuss website/video/dvd etc. related work.

Comment

• funmetal
                  Bantamweight Member
                  • May 2008

Originally posted by RedSkull
                  The rest don't look impressive enough to have done "some growth hormones cycles", hey?
                  Nope not at all. From the images that I've seen and this might totally off the wall, with GH the muscle and skin gets a grainy look. It looks like pebbles under the skin, like a crocodile. Like a lumpy look and highly irregular. This could maybe be due to the low body fat and have nothing to do with either GH or anabolics.

With anabolics it's a smoother look as if the person gains as much fat as other things.

Again, it might be down to BF levels.

Do you think there is no way of telling?

Comment

• Quadriceps
                    Light-heavyweight Member
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by funmetal
                    Nope not at all. From the images that I've seen and this might totally off the wall, with GH the muscle and skin gets a grainy look. It looks like pebbles under the skin, like a crocodile. Like a lumpy look and highly irregular. This could maybe be due to the low body fat and have nothing to do with either GH or anabolics.

With anabolics it's a smoother look as if the person gains as much fat as other things.

Again, it might be down to BF levels.

Do you think there is no way of telling?
                    Low bodyfat + certain AAS give that dry and grainy look. Tren, Masteron and Winstrol for example.

Comment

• weltweite
                      • Jul 2007

Originally posted by James Webb
                      Here is the real version:

This reminds me of one of the most ripped bodybuilders I've ever seen.. UP there with Munzer.. Hamdullah Aykutlu . His pictures frequent quite a few forums actually.

Comment

• stack3d
                        Intense Muscle Competitor
                        • Jan 2010

Those last pictures are sick. I have never seen conditioning like that before. Amazing what you can do with the human body.

Comment

• LandryP
                          Intense Muscle Competitor
                          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Sammich
                          I don't think you need tren when you have spiced lamb on a stick.
                          I literally lauged out loud.
                          "You can't be the fastest or the strongest but you can always work the hardest." - Jim Wendler

"Failing is nothing more than inexperience" - Jim Wendler

"You won't have to rotate squats and deadlifts, but do them both and thus get more fucking awesome every week" - cooltom

Comment

Working...