Arms question... ****moved by Dante because I want the doggpound to see the 2nd page

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wannt2beHuge
    • Dec 2006

Arms question... ****moved by Dante because I want the doggpound to see the 2nd page

Hi, I am in the middle of my second blast. After receiving my share of criticism for not following the program 100% during first blast I switched to proper DC routine. the progress somewhat improved, put on 5 lb during two weeks of second blast and managed to drop 1-2 % Body Fat. Now the problem is with my arms, they always responded slowly. I used to do both bic and tri on legs day, then I spit them and started to do them on separate days and arms almost stopped growing. I gave it few weeks without any progress and changed it back to the way it used to be (tri and bic on the same day) and in 10 days they just exploded. Just was wondering if anyone else have arms lagging and how you solved the problem.
  • Jerzey
    Light-heavyweight Member
    • Jun 2006

my arms sucked then i trained Dc my arms are no longer my weak point

what i mean is stick with DC guidelins with wasnt till the end of my 2 blast i seen a differnce
    Discount code BDM999
    By using Jerzey's code you will experience service that is unsurpassed, I take the guess work out of saving you money!

Comment

• The Dude
      Light-heavyweight Member
      • Dec 2006

Did your arms explode or did you just get a blood pump?

Stick with the program, as laid out, and bring your overall bodyweight up. By adding dense, quality muscle all over your body you will gurantee arm growth.

Eat, beat the logbook, recover, grow.
      The Dude abides.

Tired of your girl leaving you for the guy with bigger biceps??? Use code MTE200 at trueprotein.com and put some meat on those bones!!!

Comment

• DuckDuckGoose
        Super-heavyweight Member
        • Jan 2007

how is your diet? did you make any changes to it between your first and second blast? what is your exercise selection? if your concerced about big arms, then should be doing close grip bench, dips with weights, reverse grip bench, skullcrushers, bent rows, t-bar rows, deads, and rack deads. and of course if you want big arms you have to squat. the two biggest things that affected my arms are stretching, and squatting. i hope this helps. good luck with your training.
        "One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish." - Dr. Suess

Comment

• ch4881
          Light-heavyweight Member
          • Dec 2006

I feel like I have the same issue, either that or my chest, back and quads and hams develop quicker than my arms and calves. Since I've been lifting these muscle groups have packed on some serious size (especially my lats) but my arms seem to lag behind (or at least I seem to think that). I am putting my trust in the DC system though. I'm confident that my concerns will be a thing of the past in the upcoming months.

Comment

• bouncer dave
            Intense Muscle Vet
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by ch4881
            I am putting my trust in the DC system though. I'm confident that my concerns will be a thing of the past in the upcoming months.
            That’s absolutely right. Just do it as it meant to be, shut the overanalyzing brain paths and grow
            "An egg yolk is a terrible thing to waste"
            J.M.

Comment

• bouncer dave
              Intense Muscle Vet
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by ch4881
              I am putting my trust in the DC system though. I'm confident that my concerns will be a thing of the past in the upcoming months.
              That’s absolutely right. Just do it as it meant to be, shut the overanalyzing brain paths and grow
              "An egg yolk is a terrible thing to waste"
              J.M.

Comment

• HouseOfAtlas
                Middleweight Member
                • Apr 2006

I'm going to say it is due to genetics. But, if you keep gaining weight, you're going to build arm size. I have yet to see a 250 pound guy with 15" arms. Some people are born with big arms, other people aren't. I don't know if I've ever met someone where their arms were the weakest bodypart and they changed it into their strongest bodypart.

Comment

• Jay Cook
                  Round Table Expert/Powerlifting Guru
                  • Aug 2006

gain 20lbs of lean mass and tell me your arms didn't budge.

what do you weigh now Mr Want2behuge??

Comment

• Iron Assassin81
                    Lightweight Member
                    • Aug 2006

I think I have the opposite problem than you. My biceps are weak as shit but they are pretty good in size and they got even better after I started DC. So I just recommend giving it some time.
                    Save 5% on your next order from www.trueprotein.com
                    DISCOUNT CODE: MCP999

Comment

• Hbs6
                      Middleweight Member
                      • May 2006

Originally posted by thenatural
                      gain 20lbs of lean mass and tell me your arms didn't budge.

what do you weigh now Mr Want2behuge??
                      and there is your answer.
                      TRUEPROTEIN.COM Discount Code: Hibs6

I don't use, but I think anybody who has a problem with steroids should watch this... http://www.dailymotion.com/related/1...vz7_steroids/1

Comment

• goliath23
                        Heavyweight Member
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Hbs6
                        and there is your answer.
                        I wouldnt jump the gun. I gained 60+ lbs(not all muscle I must say but still) and my arms didnt budge nothing.

But anyways thats my problem.

I would give it some time see if it works after 3-6 months then go from there. Dont jump the gun too early but then again dont waste your time doing some useless stuff that isnt working anyways

Comment

• Kidrok (Hop)
                          Super Moderator
                          • Feb 2004

Stop measuring your arms weekly....in fact, just stop measuring your arms. Train DC proper, eat, grow....it takes mor ethan a few weeks or even a few months.
                          -KidRok-
                          "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
                          5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

• Buff0910
                            Middleweight Member
                            • Aug 2006

Originally posted by KidRok
                            Stop measuring your arms weekly....in fact, just stop measuring your arms. Train DC proper, eat, grow....it takes mor ethan a few weeks or even a few months.
                            This is the best answer. One of my friends told me a couple of months ago that my arms were getting huge, and he asked me what size they are and I said I didn't know. He said yea u do, u measure them all the time, I said, man I havent measured in 6 or 7 months. Still havent.
                            Use my Discount Code JSG555 to Save 5% Off Your Order and Help A Broke College Guy Outhttp://www.truenutrition.com/

Comment

• GLEN
                              Lightweight Member
                              • Oct 2006

I've never measured any bodypart of mine and I never will. The onlly time I even weigh myself is at competition weigh-ins.

Just get stronger. When you're curling 135 for reps your biceps are going to be way bigger than they are now. Curl 200 and you'll look like a monster.

Or you could just drop the whole doggcrapp thing and go back to whatever works for you. I mean, after two blasts you should have seen some serious results by now, right?

Comment

Working...