Get Adobe Flash player
IntenseMuscle.com

Go Back   IntenseMuscle.com > Intense Muscle Sponsor Forums > True Nutrition

True Nutrition

Old 02-01-2016, 03:00 PM   #1
Sammich
Moderator/Intense Muscle Competitive Powerlifter 275lb Raw Club Total 1625

True Nutrition's website seems to be...

...not so hot now. I have been trying, unsuccessfully, to order protein for the past 10 minutes. I discovered the following things:

-On EVERY SINGLE checkout screen, after about 5-10 seconds some fucking pop-up window comes up that says
"Still shopping but need more time?
Please enter your email address below and the items in your cart will be sent to you in a few minutes." It's like Clippy the Microsoft Office assistant got a job with TN.

-The site is slow as shit. I'm on an obscenely fast university connection, and every click on the site takes 5-10 seconds to start to bring up the page.

-God forbid you accidentally click on "My Account" when trying to find out what your shipping/billing addresses are. You get an error message, but an error message from the True Nutrition forums, not the order site. Not sure what's going on there.

-Here's the one that is pissing me the FUCK off: It seems that you cannot have separate billing and shipping addresses for a credit card order. Not only that, but selecting what your billing address is going to be is not at all clear nor straightforward. Even if you change your default address and then select a different shipping address, it automatically changes your billing address to that. Very frustrating.

The speed and irritation with trying to order with different shipping and billing addresses drove me insane. Just blowing off steam.
Sammich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 03:49 PM   #2
-AJA14-
Light-heavyweight Member

I just ordered last week, and didn't have any problems.
-AJA14- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 09:35 PM   #3
Sammich

Quote:
Originally Posted by -AJA14- View Post
I just ordered last week, and didn't have any problems.
No speed problems? No recurrent pop-up on checkout? Did you click on "My Account"? What about trying to use different shipping and billing addresses?
Old 02-01-2016, 09:53 PM   #4
slide
Intense Set of the Month December 2009

I just went on the site and put together an order (I did not order though), but didn't have any issues with any pop-ups. I had no issues with billing and shipping addresses being different either.

Now, the site itself, I think, has always been a little on the slow(er) end for me when compared to other sites. And tonight was no different.

Good luck Sammich...

-s

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
slide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 09:59 PM   #5
Sammich

I hate my life.
Old 02-01-2016, 10:06 PM   #6
Sammich

How did you use a different shipping and billing address? If there's a way to do that, I'll be damned if I can find it.
Old 02-01-2016, 10:15 PM   #7
LG1
Super-heavyweight Member

Been using the regular TN store and their online outlet store with zero issues.

- Success is the best revenge
LG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 10:52 PM   #8
Jen
Intense Muscle Competitive Powerlifter 715 total in 125 weight class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammich View Post
How did you use a different shipping and billing address? If there's a way to do that, I'll be damned if I can find it.

Might depend on card being used. A friend of ours has an online store and won't accept those addresses to be different anymore as 99% of the time is someone using a stolen card. Might not be the case here though.
"This is your life. It is the only one you get. So no excuses, and no do-overs. If you make a mistake or fail at something you learn from it, you get over it and you move on. Your job is to be the very best person you can be and to never settle for anything less."
~ Ann Richards, former TX governor

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 12:27 AM   #9
-AJA14-
Light-heavyweight Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammich View Post
No speed problems? No recurrent pop-up on checkout? Did you click on "My Account"? What about trying to use different shipping and billing addresses?
No speed problems, no pop ups. Yes, I clicked on My account and logged in. Didn't try the addresses though
-AJA14- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 12:32 AM   #10
Sammich

I really hate my life.
Old 04-22-2016, 05:10 PM   #11
RageBlanket
Raw SHW 1526 Total

I'm having the billing/shipping address issue as far as the site is concerned (I got an error message that there was an address mismatch), but my bank account was still charged. The only thing I got from TN was an email stating I still had stuff in my cart.

I've emailed them...we'll see what transpires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-01-2016, 02:12 PM   #12
luciusallinger1
Banned

I'm a Division I lacrosse player and everybody on my team has separate plans. This are the things the nutritionist told us: firstly, figure out how many calories you want to consume every day.
luciusallinger1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2016, 11:06 AM   #13
jwtiger69
Lightweight Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by luciusallinger1 View Post
I'm a Division I lacrosse player and everybody on my team has separate plans. This are the things the nutritionist told us: firstly, figure out how many calories you want to consume every day.

You know this a site with bodybuilders on it? I am pretty sure they all know how to figure out their macros....

My Journal-
jwtiger69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2016, 11:18 AM   #14
Heckman

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwtiger69 View Post
You know this a site with bodybuilders on it? I am pretty sure they all know how to figure out their macros....

He was a spammer.....he went bye bye....lol

Heckman is offline   Reply With Quote