X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Beaver24
    Intense Muscle Competitor
    • Apr 2013

Thank you skip for the info

I am four weeks out from my first contest. My coach is was a natural competitor about 10 years ago. He has done great for me but believes in the grin and bare it no cheats. I stalled at 8 weeks got sick pigged on granola and you know what 2 days later I looked better. Then 5 weeks out I gorged on pizza 30 minute feed a day later a tub of fat free ice creme, 5 days later I looked the best I ever have.

Great info on getting older.

I find you yesterday at work and I skip loaded today probably not the best thought out skip load, but pretty good(I think next time I would dump the yogurt and fat free milk for cereal . I am new and dropped about 50 bucks on the food types could only eat about a third of it. Very hard to digest as I overate instead of to fullness like you said too(just got too excited) and couldn't get water down. But anyway thank you for putting this up for people. Especially helpful for my situation.

My one big question is zinc for skin tightness how much per day and can it help me 4 weeks out? I am 35 5'11" 191(199 post skip load). here is a pic after my first skip load session this morning.

Thank again man I so appreciate everything now I got to go listen to your prep week.
    Last edited by Beaver24; 04-21-2013, 09:23 PM.
  • Ken Skip Hill
    Judge, Jury and Executioner
    Admin
    • Feb 2004

Very happy to hear that you not only found my information but that you applied it and with great results.

With the zinc, it could help but it isn't seen as a "tighten the skin up quick" type of fix. What it does is makes sure that over time you are not deficient in zinc and that will help to keep your skin elastic so that when you get shredded, your skin isn't loose. I would recommend 100mg a day at bedtime.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

• proplanner
      • Jan 2012

I am natural, five weeks out from show and have worked with SKip now for 12 months. Being 46 and skin not as tight as 20 years ago, have found that 12 months of zinc has helped keep skin much firmer, especially the day after skip load.

Hate the "grin and bear it" types of coaches who believe, that unless its torture, it doesn't work....

Plus no stalling with Skip and Skiploads.......
      "if you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything..."

On board TEAM SKIP

Comment

• Beaver24
        • Apr 2013

Skip you ever dealt with a night eater? I have had this night eating for years sometimes I control it. It totally screwed my watching my skip load. I had dropped 2 pounds the first day then last night I hit peanut butter and nutella in my sleep guessing about 50 grams of sugar up a pound today. I looked pretty awesome but I digress every dealt with someone like this?

Comment

• Ken Skip Hill
          Judge, Jury and Executioner
          Admin
          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Beaver24
          Skip you ever dealt with a night eater? I have had this night eating for years sometimes I control it. It totally screwed my watching my skip load. I had dropped 2 pounds the first day then last night I hit peanut butter and nutella in my sleep guessing about 50 grams of sugar up a pound today. I looked pretty awesome but I digress every dealt with someone like this?
          I have heard of it but I haven't dealt with any clients with this issue, no.

Can you lock up your food?

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
          Instagram: @intensemuscle
          YouTube: TEAMSKIP
          TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

• Beaver24
            • Apr 2013

Gonna have to do it again. My wife has hidden it before so strange I had not hit the netella before. Good advise nevertheless!

Comment

• Beaver24
              • Apr 2013

You got me thinking and I ended up using a keyed lock and turned it around locked myself in my room at night gave the wife a key. Worked like a charm reminds me on being in a hotel. This night eating which is why I have never competed had been under control until about 3 weeks ago.

Hey 3 weeks out slightly ahead pop tart after lifting ok? Even though due to life I am doing cardio post weights in addition to my morning cardio. Let me know if you could.

Comment

Working...