Get Adobe Flash player
IntenseMuscle.com

Go Back   IntenseMuscle.com > Main Forums > Intense Set of the Month

Intense Set of the Month Intensity caught on video! Monthly contest to reward the person that performs the most intense set of the month (ISOM) with proper form on a given exercise. Sponsor prizes are awarded to the winner every month!

Old 01-09-2014, 09:40 AM   #1
Hop
The Artist Former Known as Kidrok / Super Moderator

FACEBOOK Posting

Ok boys & girls, after some extensive discussions behind the scenes, we have decided to make the FB post "OPTIONAL", however it is encouraged for those who do not have an issue doing so.
As stated before, we do that for the good of the site, which is here for everyone's benefit. In this world of social media the basic discussion boards take a backseat to the Facebooks and Twitters so we are only looking to generate more visibility for IM by using FB.
So if you can help by posting on FB, great, we ALL appreciate it. If you prefer not too, well thanks anyway but go ahead and post your video here and let's see who is INTENSE. Let's see some more participation now!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Be sure to "LIKE" my FaceBook training Page:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Hop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 02:25 PM   #2
-AJA14-
Light-heavyweight Member

Now, I think you will see more entries. But I have to disagree about message boards taking a backseat to social media.
-AJA14- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 03:52 PM   #3
mentalflex
ISOM Winner February 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by -AJA14- View Post
Now, I think you will see more entries. But I have to disagree about message boards taking a backseat to social media.
This made me laugh....

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
2015 Beat Cancer!
mentalflex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 06:30 PM   #4
Ken "Skip" Hill
Judge, Jury and Executioner

Yeah, I don't want to bust on AJA as I respect his opinion and that might be accurate from HIS vantage point but as a business, trust me, social media's reach blows away a message board and it's potential these days. I could get into why but I am pressed for time right now.

Skip

Twitter: @IntenseMuscle
Facebook: Skip Hill
Instagram: IntenseMuscle
YouTube: TEAMSKIP

For Training Inquiries:

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here:
Ken "Skip" Hill is offline   Reply With Quote