View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 08:19 PM   #22
homonunculus
Super Moderator/Roundtable Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPete84 View Post
Dr. Scott....wow it's an honor! It was a thrill to watch both yourself and David in the video!
I was told to post some pictures, so I'll post some pictures from my first show in 2004, in which I dieted 10 months out from a weight of 260lbs to being onstage at 185lbs. I was 20yrs old(turned 20yrs old 3 days out). In this show I won the Junior Division and placed third in the lightheavyweight class.
I'm posting one from onstage and another was a before and after from 260lbs and 200lbs at 2 weeks out. I've lost a lot of pics over the years...
Great work, man!!! Hell of a transformation, Pete.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperD View Post
Scott, Thank-you for sharing that! I think it's important for the guys to see that even the most advanced trainees often revert back to what many consider the 'beginners DC training' but what is, in actuality, the most effective offseason mass DC training.
SD,

No problem. I've mentioned it a few times now and will continue to do so. Toss that factoid around all you like, my man.

-S

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's
homonunculus is offline   Reply With Quote