View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 11:29 PM   #7
homonunculus
Super Moderator/Roundtable Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getnbigger View Post
This is a perfect response. My concern is that I was not staying balanced, which is not the goal of DC at all. I hadn't thought about this. After thinking about this answer, who cares if my legs are getting bigger, at least I am growing. Thank you for the quick answer.
You're welcome.

Well, I wouldn't say that staying balanced is not the goal of DC at all. as I said in my previous post, "DC training is about size until your really, truly advanced, and then it's about bringing up body parts."

Now, if you have a situation where you're not growing / getting stronger on the upper body really at all (really stagnant there) and your legs are just blowing up, you might need to look at things, but as long as you're growing over all, you're good for a while. Until you starting getting body parts that are national / world class on a physique that is otherwise a couple levels below it, just keep on going.

-Scott

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's
homonunculus is offline   Reply With Quote