Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • James Webb
    Bantamweight Member
    • Apr 2010

also, i am all stressed out cuz number 1 I can't sleep for shit. I get about 4.5 hours a night if i am lucky. I take melatonin and it helps me fall asleep but i wake up in like an hour and half. i also take ZMA which has always helped me sleep but this is just ridiculous. number 2 I am sooo depleted. i am all stressed out about filling up because I am not going to be the most condiitoned guy, or anywhere near the largest guy, ill be one of the smallest but at least i wanna make sure im full. of course i am following my prep coaches advice all the way through and trusting in him to dial me in but freaked out none the less.
    I will be at the top of the heavies next time I step onstage in 2011. 225 and shredded or bust.

trueprotein.com the best supplements with the best prices on the net use discount code JSW719 at check out for 5% off your entire order.

Comment

• Armedcor
      Bantamweight Member
      • Dec 2009

Chin up man and the very best of luck to you.

All this hard work's gonna pay off.
      Armedcor's road to a strength base.

Comment

• breck
        Intense Muscle Competitive Powerlifter and Competitive Bodybuilder 1000lb Raw Club
        • Apr 2007

Keep pushing man. You dont want to look back and wish you had not had that cheat or skipped that cardio session. It will all be worth it and you made an awesome transformation. do what others wont so you can do what others cant.
        2005 HOA Natural Classic
        2006 OCB Midwest
        2007 ABA Natural Illinois
        2008 HOA Natural Classic
        NPC Mid-Illinois
        NPC Midwest Open
        NPC Natural Grand Prix
        2012 NGA Clash of the Titans
        USPA Illinois State
        NGA Heart of America
        NGA Clash of the Titans

SAVE 5% ON YOUR NEXT ORDER FROM www.truenutrition.com order - Use Code RHB606

Comment

• Andre Gregoire
          Intense Muscle Competitor
          • May 2004

Pain is temporary, pride is forever...

If this was easy everyone would be doing it.

Hang in there buddy!
          If it's not hard it's not worth doing...
          http://www.facebook.com/HyperforceStrength <--- Follow Hyperforce on Facebook

2004 National Capital Classic - 2nd Middleweight
          2001 Ottawa Championships - 4th Middleweight
          2000 Ottawa Championships - 12th Middleweight

Comment

• KCSuperman
            Light-heavyweight Member
            • Apr 2008

James,I think your conditioning looks good. You are doing better than you think you are.
            Do not let your mind psyche you out, believe in yourself you are doing better than you think you are.

have you tried a sleep supplement? they tend to help me contest time.
            Visit truenutrition.com and use code JNS380 for 5 % off of the entire order, or 10 % off 16 lbs or more of the protein powder. message me for any questions

Comment

• FatBoy
              Light-heavyweight Member
              • Feb 2004

dont get crazy man... just stay the course and you will be fine. i am 4.5 weeks out and going through some of the same shit, but this is where your mental game will make the difference in the end.

Comment

• James Webb
                Bantamweight Member
                • Apr 2010

5 days out! the end is near and i am feeling real shitty, no carbs, no fats just tilapia and green beans for the last two days and expected for today as well. it hurts but feels sooo good cuz i wake up tighter and tighter everyday and know that i am doing all i can to be MY best which has been my goal this whole prep.

people often say, so you gonna win? what place is your goal? and i am a competitive person, i always want to win at everything i do, but this is some how different. this is a contest with myself. i want to do all i can to be my best. granted i dont want to get last place but if i get up there and am happy with my look and dont place well at all, btw i am not expecting to place highly, i am gonna be the tallest guy in my class for sure and look like a swimmer next to some of those monsters, then i will leave with my head held high, knowing i have work to do for next time and motivated to start some DC off season training to be a Super Heavy next time i step onstage.
                I will be at the top of the heavies next time I step onstage in 2011. 225 and shredded or bust.

trueprotein.com the best supplements with the best prices on the net use discount code JSW719 at check out for 5% off your entire order.

Comment

• Andre Gregoire
                  • May 2004

Great attitude James! The final countdown, this is the fun part, enjoy it.

Can't wait to see pics.
                  If it's not hard it's not worth doing...
                  http://www.facebook.com/HyperforceStrength <--- Follow Hyperforce on Facebook

2004 National Capital Classic - 2nd Middleweight
                  2001 Ottawa Championships - 4th Middleweight
                  2000 Ottawa Championships - 12th Middleweight

Comment

• James Webb
                    Bantamweight Member
                    • Apr 2010

man im stressing so hard, i feel like imma be the fattest guy on stage, i keep looking at pictures of guys and seeing video of guys from this weekend and i feel like i am no where near that level of condition.

Comment

• shankuan
                      • Jan 2008

Originally posted by James Webb
                      5 days out! the end is near and i am feeling real shitty, no carbs, no fats just tilapia and green beans for the last two days and expected for today as well. it hurts but feels sooo good cuz i wake up tighter and tighter everyday and know that i am doing all i can to be MY best which has been my goal this whole prep.

people often say, so you gonna win? what place is your goal? and i am a competitive person, i always want to win at everything i do, but this is some how different. this is a contest with myself. i want to do all i can to be my best. granted i dont want to get last place but if i get up there and am happy with my look and dont place well at all, btw i am not expecting to place highly, i am gonna be the tallest guy in my class for sure and look like a swimmer next to some of those monsters, then i will leave with my head held high, knowing i have work to do for next time and motivated to start some DC off season training to be a Super Heavy next time i step onstage.
                      This is a great attitude to have! And as you say will motivate you to pushhard through the off season. Its all about the journey

Originally posted by James Webb
                      man im stressing so hard, i feel like imma be the fattest guy on stage, i keep looking at pictures of guys and seeing video of guys from this weekend and i feel like i am no where near that level of condition.
                      And THIS negates all you said before!! THIS you do NOT want to do! Go up there having done YOUR BEST and be proud of what you've accomplished. You know the odds (them big - you smaller) but let what you've worked hard for the past couple months work for you. If that means having your best presentation and posing possible then LET IT ALL OUT! Comparing only sets you up for a big ole MIND FUCK!!

So pull up them granny panties and keep your head down and focused on YOU for the next few days! You've come this far so tough it out and give your best! That's ALL anyone can ask for. Best of luck this weekend and HAVE FUN!!
                      2005 - JABBFA Body Fitness (Figure) Championships - 4th
                      2007 - JABBFA Body Fitness (Figure) Championships - 2nd
                      2008 - INBF NYC Hercules - 1st Novice
                      2009 - INBF Barbados Universe - Open - 2nd
                      2010 - INBF Naturalmania NYC- Open - 1st Heavyweight
                      2011 - INBF World Championships - Open - 3rd

Comment

• James Webb
                        Bantamweight Member
                        • Apr 2010

thanks shankun i def feel the first way more often but sometimes that negitve shit gets into my head, just stressin a little but stoked for the show, the work is done now, time to get up there and have a good time.

Comment

• DarkV
                          Bantamweight Member
                          • May 2010

i know im late to the party, but you are a GOD for that transformation

Comment

• dusty hanshaw
                            IFBB Pro Bodybuilder
                            • Jul 2007

Just stay the course and relax. Thinking is not your job, that's PJ's. You just follow instructions, finish what you started, and live in the moment. Great work and I am glad my blog could help you along the way.
                            TRUE PROTEIN SPONSORED ATHLETE

Proud to be an IForce Nutrition Sponsored Athlete

Become a Fan on facebook to follow my progress http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/dustyhanshaw?ref=ts

www.dustyhanshaw.com

Comment

• grit
                              Light-heavyweight Member
                              • Feb 2008

James, I just saw your before and after pics... congrats on the progress man--fantastic... good luck at the show.

Listen to dusty on this one... I hear he's a pretty decent bodybuilder
                              True Protein Discount Code: AWC155

Comment

• James Webb
                                Bantamweight Member
                                • Apr 2010

thanks a lot guys, i am really looking forward to the show and having a blast out there. no matter what it will be by far the best i have ever looked and i am damn proud of it. carb load started today, we started off real slow but hit it hard tomorrow. also i did my last cardio and work out today so tomorrow is just relaxing and carbing up.

Comment

Working...