View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 04:54 AM   #478
Ken "Skip" Hill
Judge, Jury and Executioner

I work with more natural competitors than I do enhanced.

The reality is that Skiploading has nothing to do with test levels, at all. That is why it works just as well with men as women and natural as not natural.

Skip
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumped340 View Post
Seems like the simple answer lol but even though I have a good amount of knowledge about dieting and nutrition the fact is that Skip has a thousand times my experience so if someone in his position truly believes that skiploading is the best method for all of his clients (I believe he has said he uses this method for literally all of them) then I'm always open to hear ways to improve how I go about things. If for no other reason than to try things out and learn more.

I rarely if ever see naturals apply such a method when reading some of the natural pros' contest logs. So I'm not sure if it has anything to do with the fact that Skip works with a lot of 'enhanced' competitors.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter: @IntenseMuscle
Facebook: Skip Hill
Instagram: IntenseMuscle
YouTube: TEAMSKIP

For Training Inquiries:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here:
Ken "Skip" Hill is offline   Reply With Quote