Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • babygetoboy
    Middleweight Member
    • Feb 2004

I just have such a tough time eating cold meats for some reason, unless it's made in a dish. I just can't gag it down. If i have a microwave I'm good to go, it's just tough getting used to not having one.
    TRUEPROTEIN.COM
    --THE BEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS FOR THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICES

Comment

• TNCEKM
      • Apr 2005

Originally posted by babygetoboy
      I just have such a tough time eating cold meats for some reason, unless it's made in a dish. I just can't gag it down. If i have a microwave I'm good to go, it's just tough getting used to not having one.
      I'm a picky eater as well...it's horrible

Even some foods aren't good microwaved for me....(maybe it's just my cooking, eh?)
      Get all of your protein at: http://www.trueprotein.com (5% Discount Code: TRN542)

"It ain't nuttin but a peanut" -R.C.

Comment

• Egill
        DC Q & A Member
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Number6
        Oh hey Dante - I got a question about this....if I bring you a new customer and lets say his first order is only 50 bucks to try your stuff out but then orders for 300 - will I get that 300 on my account as well since I brought this customer to you? =)
        nope, you'd only get for the 50 bucks, only first time orders.
        each day is an opportunity to move you closer to your goals.

<--- Batdog needs trueprotein for his superpowers www.trueprotein.com
        for a discount use my Batdog approved discount code: EGO693

Comment

• BigDownUnder
          Intense Muscle Vet
          • Apr 2004

DC or Doug, anyone used THA778 yet?
          "This sport is about extremes - using weights you havent used previously, taking in amounts of food to build greater muscle mass-in amounts you never have done previously, & doing the cardio to keep you at an acceptable offseason training bodyfat that keeps you happy." Dante

For supplements, visit http://www.trueprotein.com & use this
          DISCOUNT CODE - THA778
          for a 5% Discount
          :wavey:

Comment

• awds
            • Apr 2005

i've been wanting to try trueprotein.com, now that im close to running out of whey. For those of you who tried it before, whats a good flavor to get ? and what are those protein additives, aminogen, vitamin+mineral mix ?

Comment

• Number6
              Middleweight Member
              • Nov 2004

Aminogen is a enzym (?) that makes you digest the protein better. Vitamin complex is additive Vitamins and Minerals - fairly nice if you are maybe on lowcarb and dont want to take vitamin pills or such.
              For flavours...they are sooooo damn cheap. Just pick your 2 favourite ones and maybe 1 or 2 which sound interesting to you and try them out. Man, even if you dont like the flavour...its 3.50$ something =)
              Remember to use my discount code, right? I am small, I need protein to grow....=)
              You guys want to save 5% on TRUEPROTEIN.COM supplements + help me out to get some protein to grow? Then use MY discount code:

DAG447

at www.trueprotein.com - only highest quality supplements at "the rock bottom lowest price"! =)

Comment

• awds
                • Apr 2005

just woundering how come when selecting the flavors, the regular flavors dont cost extra. but the bsl ones cost like $60+ ? i've heard their regular flavorings dont taste nearly as good as the bsl ones ?

Comment

• Number6
                  Middleweight Member
                  • Nov 2004

Because: quote "The BSL costs us an arm and a leg" =) Just put in some more of the regular ones - that should solve your problem probably =) Or maybe you just order one can of bsl this time and use regular flavour for the huge amount of protein and if you REALLY Like the bsl SO much better, then thats your go next time =) deal?
                  I´m off to the gym now - I hope I could help you out
                  Last edited by Number6; 04-27-2005, 09:20 AM.
                  You guys want to save 5% on TRUEPROTEIN.COM supplements + help me out to get some protein to grow? Then use MY discount code:

DAG447

at www.trueprotein.com - only highest quality supplements at "the rock bottom lowest price"! =)

Comment

• csakiges
                    Light-heavyweight Member
                    • Jan 2005

Originally posted by jimpaul
                    Thanks BG2B, It's appreciated.

Btw, did you find anything to drudge along with you in the Van yet?

jim

It is Jim's willingness to help anyone and everyone. I know I used his code for my 50pounds of WPC (plus 5 pounds of dextrose) that I ordered a few weeks ago and I haven't checked with him but I think my brother-in-law put in an order for 50 pounds of WPC this week. He asked me what brand he should buy (he had been buying 10 pound bags of ON whey) and of course I recommended True Protein and gave him JP's code.
                    Jerry

If it was easy, everybody would be doing it.

If baseball is America's pastime, then football is truly America's passion. - Howie Long's acceptance speech during his induction.

Age is a question of mind over matter, if you don't mind, it doesn't matter. - Satchelle Paige's response to a reporter inquiring about his age.

Those that say one game never mattered, obviously never lost a Super Bowl - Marv Levy

Comment

• Easto
                      Lightweight Member
                      • Apr 2004

Dante and Doug

I sent you an Email to TP. I think there was a bit of a mix up
                      www.TrueProtein.com
                      www.TrueProteinCanada.com
                      KEE774 Use this code and save $$$
                      TeamSKIP Blend

Comment

• olb33
                        • Apr 2005

hmmmm. im about to run out of protein here and im in need to order more. since ive been reading alot on true protein. im wondering wich discount code to use
                        JOB295 save yourself some money

Comment

• antihero
                          Light-heavyweight Member
                          • Sep 2004

Originally posted by olb33
                          hmmmm. im about to run out of protein here and im in need to order more. since ive been reading alot on true protein. im wondering wich discount code to use
                          definetly mine....
                          -----------------------------------
                          TrueProtein.com
                          Discount Code: grm229
                          ------------------------------------

Comment

• BeeJ
                            Middleweight Member
                            • Aug 2004

I always use Rocky III's discount code and it won't let me order? :Punch:
                            What really happened to Abe Lincoln - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQtzryVP1BA

Comment

• antihero
                              Light-heavyweight Member
                              • Sep 2004

Originally posted by BeeJ
                              I always use Rocky III's discount code and it won't let me order? :Punch:

how does his damn name make it into almost every converstaion?
                              -----------------------------------
                              TrueProtein.com
                              Discount Code: grm229
                              ------------------------------------

Comment

• BeeJ
                                Middleweight Member
                                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by antihero
                                how does his damn name make it into almost every converstaion?
                                He is like Jesus. He is always there whether you know it or not.
                                What really happened to Abe Lincoln - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQtzryVP1BA

Comment

Working...