X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mike_Mc2
    Lightweight Member
    • Dec 2007

Weight Increase 2nd Day after Refeed?

Has anyone ever done a refeed on a sat, then sunday morning been the same weight as sat? Then on monday end up lbs heavier? I'm looking for some explanations for why this would happen. Thanks.
    The only difference between a dream and a nightmare is how big your balls are.
  • Jen
    Intense Muscle Competitive Powerlifter 715 total in 125 weight class
    • Sep 2006

Might have somethingo do with if you are drinking enough water on your refeed day,,,,you might be retaining extra the next day if you were too dry.
    "This is your life. It is the only one you get. So no excuses, and no do-overs. If you make a mistake or fail at something you learn from it, you get over it and you move on. Your job is to be the very best person you can be and to never settle for anything less."
    ~ Ann Richards, former TX governor

Comment

• Mike_Mc2
      Lightweight Member
      • Dec 2007

BB, I thought about that but I took in my usual fluid intake on the re-feed day, and slightly less on sunday. Would that explain why I was heavier on monday?

Comment

• Mike_Mc2
        Lightweight Member
        • Dec 2007

Bump

Comment

• dropshot001
          Banned
          • Dec 2007

i think the more water you drink on the refeed day, the faster your weight will fall, if not, it might stay up for a longer period of time.

Comment

Working...