Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lucky1
    • Aug 2006

Advise regarding Creatine & Contest Prep

I am about 20 weeks out from a local contest and have already started to lean out. My question here is that I would like to add creatine to my supplement regiment for additional strenghth (due to the lower caloric intake)but in the past it has always bloated me and I am concerned with that taking away some of my muscle definition and smoothing me out. This is one of the reasins that I have always stayed away from creatine however I was wondering if taking it in an ester form like Cee Pro would have an advantage over plain old monohydrate.
    Any suggestions here would be appreciated.
    Thanks.
  • homonunculus
    Super Moderator/Round Table Expert
    Admin
    • Feb 2004

I'd try the CEE and see if you don't have GI problems.

Smoothing out isnt' a problem until a few days before you show. I'd just cut the CEE about 48hr before hand (use it for any carb-up you do before then)

If you need to see how much the CEE is smothing you out during your prep, you can cut it for a few days and look.

-R
    The Book Has Arrived!
    The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
    2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
    2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

• homonunculus
      Admin
      • Feb 2004

Smoothing out isnt' a problem until a few days before you show. I'd just cut the CEE about 48hr before hand (use it for any carb-up you do before then)

If you need to see how much the CEE is smothing you out during your prep, you can cut it for a few days and look.

-R
      The Book Has Arrived!
      The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

Comment

• bhman6
        Roundtable Expert
        • Sep 2005

3rd time's a charm:

-R
        Ambition is like a frog sitting on a Venus Flytrap. The flytrap can bite and bite, but it won't bother the frog because it only has little tiny plant teeth. But some other stuff could happen and it could be like ambition.
        --------
        "weeeky weeeky weeeky"
        --------
        FOR THE ABSOLUTELY HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS...AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE...

---------
        CEO of Morphogen Nutrition
        MorphogenNutrition.com

2012 NPC Natural Ohio
        2010 NGA Pro Universe
        2010 NPC Monster Mash
        2010 ONBF Natural Fall Classic
        2010 NPC Natural Pennsylvania
        2010 NPC Natural Northern USA
        2010 INBF Cardinal Classic
        2008 NPC Natural Northern USA
        2008 NPC Ohio State
        2004 NPC Natural Northern USA

Comment

• homonunculus
          Admin
          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by bhman6
          3rd time's a charm:

-R
          Ambition is like a frog sitting on a Venus Flytrap. The flytrap can bite and bite, but it won't bother the frog because it only has little tiny plant teeth. But some other stuff could happen and it could be like ambition.
          --------
          "weeeky weeeky weeeky"
          --------
          FOR THE ABSOLUTELY HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS...AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE...

---------
          http://www.intensemuscle.com/images...tore-banner.gif
          Copy cat!!!

-R
          The Book Has Arrived!
          The Book Has Arrived!

www.TrueNutrition.com

Comment

Working...