X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vmc
    Lightweight Member
    • Apr 2005

I need advice

Well basically someone very close to me has a small problem and i would like if someone like future or someone else could give me some advice before i ask a doctor.
    Well basically when she start doin excersise, steps, long walks or jogs she starts getting trouble breathing almost like she cant, gasping for air if you will. Also getting very hot, everything is like hard to focus because of the heat, and the breathing.
    All advice will be greatfully appreciated.
    Thanks
  • Badman
    Heavyweight Member
    • Sep 2005

I would take her to the doctor seems like asthma problems or something I really can't say much because I outgrew every sickness that i've had over the years... but take her down there as soon as possible get checked out and everything or wait for Future to post or something...
    TrueProtein.com
    Discount Code: JYN925

The Reaper is always one step behind me..... ( I don't die)

Comment

• Vmc
      Lightweight Member
      • Apr 2005

nobody else has given me any input?

Comment

• Heckman
        • Feb 2004

I would have this person see a Doctor, sooner than later...why play around with something like this..
        Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

• MsteveM
          DC Q & A Member
          • May 2004

it 'could' be asthma.. listen to heckman. she should get checked out by a doctor.
          www.trueprotein.com

www.proactivehealthnet.com/healthBB/

"Those who do not beleive in the impossible, should not distract those who are already doing it"

"if we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?"

Note: i'm not an expert, but i'm probably right.

"Furthermore, the urge to overindulge is almost absent when drinking urine." - the skeptic's dictionary about urine therapy.

Comment

• Vmc
            Lightweight Member
            • Apr 2005

yeah i set up a appointment, but im jus tryin to see wht kind of different advice i can get

Comment

• Heckman
              • Feb 2004

There is tons of knowledge on this board, but the advice you are seeking should come from a qualified practioner for this. It could very well be a cardiovascular issue and thats not something to mess with...You did the right thing getting an appointment...
              Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

• MsteveM
                DC Q & A Member
                • May 2004

even if there was a doctor on this board, he would need to actually see her in person to be accurate about a diagnosis.
                www.trueprotein.com

www.proactivehealthnet.com/healthBB/

"Those who do not beleive in the impossible, should not distract those who are already doing it"

"if we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?"

Note: i'm not an expert, but i'm probably right.

"Furthermore, the urge to overindulge is almost absent when drinking urine." - the skeptic's dictionary about urine therapy.

Comment

• Vmc
                  Lightweight Member
                  • Apr 2005

ok thx for the replys

Comment

Working...