Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Doggcrapp
    Super Moderator/Roundtable Expert
    • Feb 2004

With a 70cc scoop (regular scoop) if you cut it off at the top its 40 grams, if you take a heaping scoop (which is what 99% of you all do) its 50 grams per scoop.

Waxy maize by itself will replenish glycogen after a workout or cardio faster than almost any other ingredient out there. It does this "glycogen replenishment" thru an extremely rapid stomach emptying rate. Whats this mean to you? What do you think you can combine with waxy maize to shuttle thru the digestive process at a blinding rate? Protein powder postworkout, creatine, bcaa's, and so on.

On off training days when your looking flat what do you think is the product that is going to remedy that faster than anything? In a weight gaining aspect its a perfect supplement to take on "refeed days", maybe at post cardio (meal one), and then 2 other key meals during that day where your taking in protein drinks

In 2 cut off scoops of waxy maize (80 grams), there are about 73 grams of carbs. In 2 heaping scoops of waxy maize (100grams) there is 92 grams of carbohydrates, 90 of which come from starch and the other 2 are simple carbs. I believe absorbtion and digestion are the new area's the supplement industry is going to go after to produce the most "anabolic" effect to normal nutritional supplement intake....and this is pretty much the start to that frontier.

Alot of top pro and amateur competitors are using waxy maize to carb up for their shows and its become "the in thing secret"
    IG is

@dante_trudel

Comment

• Doggcrapp
      • Feb 2004

more info we just put up
      IG is

@dante_trudel

Comment

• tpc
        TrueProtein.com
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Egill
        I think those have lower GI than maltodextrin (maltodextrin is often the main source of carbs in MRP's) and contain fiber too so at least from that point of view I'd say yes.
        i would look into trehalose for a general all day carb, we should offer it in about 2 weeks, it is coming in from europe. this stuff is awesome, looks like sugar tastes like sugar, but is low glycemic and is a long chain polysaccharide like an oat powder starch. i really am excited about this one...

doug
        TRUEPROTEIN.COM

THE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE...

Comment

• craig57

does it blend like sugar?

Comment

• tpc
            TrueProtein.com
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by craig57
            does it blend like sugar?
            there is no need to blend... the crystals dissolve within 30 seconds and mixes clear. this stuff is awesome, i honestly believe it will make maltodextrin obsolete in a few years once the price comes down a bit. it is a new polysaccharride so it will take some time until the supplement companies start copying each other to catch up and start buying it up, which will lower the price.

doug
            TRUEPROTEIN.COM

THE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE...

Comment

• bhman6
              Roundtable Expert
              • Sep 2005

whats the GI of trehalose

and Twinlab started putting it in their creatine blend along with dextrose and maltodextrin and inulin I believe a few years ago
              CEO of Morphogen Nutrition
              MorphogenNutrition.com

2012 NPC Natural Ohio
              2010 NGA Pro Universe
              2010 NPC Monster Mash
              2010 ONBF Natural Fall Classic
              2010 NPC Natural Pennsylvania
              2010 NPC Natural Northern USA
              2010 INBF Cardinal Classic
              2008 NPC Natural Northern USA
              2008 NPC Ohio State
              2004 NPC Natural Northern USA

Comment

• CONSTRUCTiCON
                Bantamweight Member
                • Aug 2005

Q: Oat Powder = Oat Flour ?

Comment

• DShores
                  Bantamweight Member
                  • Nov 2004

I am very exited that TP is offering Waxy Maize! What are you recommending for a refeed days in terms of number of serving and frequency during that day?

David

Comment

• scythe
                    • Jan 2005

Originally posted by tpc
                    i this stuff is awesome, looks like sugar tastes like sugar, but is low glycemic and is a long chain polysaccharide like an oat powder starch. i really am excited about this one...

doug
                    isn't trehalose a disaccharide (two glucose molecules, like maltose)?

"In general, the fate of ingested or parenterally administered trehalose corresponds to that of glucose since trehalose is rapidly hydrolysed to glucose by the enzyme trehalase"

Comment

• eru
                      Middleweight Member
                      • Oct 2004

Originally posted by tpc
                      there is no need to blend... the crystals dissolve within 30 seconds and mixes clear. this stuff is awesome, i honestly believe it will make maltodextrin obsolete in a few years once the price comes down a bit. it is a new polysaccharride so it will take some time until the supplement companies start copying each other to catch up and start buying it up, which will lower the price.

doug
                      I think I'll wait for this one. I've been blender-free for a long time and I rather not go back for waxy maize. Spoon-mixing is so much easier.
                      Life is what you make of it.

Comment

• blown
                        Bantamweight Member
                        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by CONSTRUCTiCON
                        Q: Oat Powder = Oat Flour ?
                        I don't think it's that fine; I make oat powder by grinding oats in a coffee bean grinder.

Comment

• Doggcrapp
                          • Feb 2004

I want to take care of the doggpound guys with this and I guess I want you guys to try this stuff because its potent and its going to help you along with your muscle mass gains.

Equation: I know this stuff works extremely well=DC training guys start using it in their postworkout mixes and to gain weight in their shakes (with little insulin surge to worry about)=rapid muscle mass gains for everyone in the Doggpound=makes me and DC training look good because people are gaining even faster than normal.

So again I want to take care of the longtime Doggpound guys because thats where my loyalty is at. For the rest of the month of april starting thursday the 20th if you put your regular order in or an order in at trueprotein for protein (or whatever supplements you buy from us), put the following in the comments box on the last page when ordering "Dante is going to give me a free LB of waxy maize to try out", then email me at [email protected] and say "hey dante this is (example) Bigdaddy from Intensemuscle, my order number is (example) 2001873"

and thats all you need to do--Ill take care of the rest and I'll make sure you get a LB free of waxy maize starch to try out for yourself on my dollar.

a)This is for doggpound and intensemuscle members only!!!
                          b)If you dont have a screen name or at least 50 posts on this board, then you dont get this deal. This is my way of taking care of the DC and Intensemuscle crew. And Im going to check screen names and post counts to make sure someone is legit.
                          IG is

@dante_trudel

Comment

• Kidrok (Hop)
                            Super Moderator
                            • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Doggcrapp
                            So again I want to take care of the longtime Doggpound guys because thats where my loyalty is at. For the rest of the month of april starting thursday the 20th if you put your regular order in or an order in at trueprotein for protein (or whatever supplements you buy from us), put the following in the comments box on the last page when ordering "Dante is going to give me a free LB of waxy maize to try out", then email me at [email protected] and say "hey dante this is (example) Bigdaddy from Intensemuscle, my order number is (example) 2001873"

and thats all you need to do--Ill take care of the rest and I'll make sure you get a LB free of waxy maize starch to try out for yourself on my dollar.

b)If you dont have a screen name or at least 50 posts on this board, then you dont get this deal. This is my way of taking care of the DC and Intensemuscle crew. And Im going to check screen names and post counts to make sure someone is legit.

Is this Dante guy cool or what???? Although I am somewhat concerned about his frequent use of the term "Big Daddy". lol

Seriosly guys, you'd be a fool not to take him up on his offer. As mentioned previously, I've helped with the initial product testing and this stuff is nothing short of amazing!!!! :tea:
                            -KidRok-
                            "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
                            5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

• BULK_CITY
                              Middleweight Member
                              • May 2005

Originally posted by Doggcrapp
                              I want to take care of the doggpound guys with this and I guess I want you guys to try this stuff because its potent and its going to help you along with your muscle mass gains.

Equation: I know this stuff works extremely well=DC training guys start using it in their postworkout mixes and to gain weight in their shakes (with little insulin surge to worry about)=rapid muscle mass gains for everyone in the Doggpound=makes me and DC training look good because people are gaining even faster than normal.

fucking awesome!!

i am about to run out of isolate and REALLY wanted to try the waxy maize but was not 100% sure about ordering it yet... THANK YOU!!! YOU ROCK! :hungry:

Comment

• Ken Skip Hill
                                Judge, Jury and Executioner
                                Admin
                                • Feb 2004

Originally posted by eru
                                I think I'll wait for this one. I've been blender-free for a long time and I rather not go back for waxy maize. Spoon-mixing is so much easier.
                                If I had more energy I would destroy you for this one. However, I am far too tired. I will just say that if anything other than spoon mixing is not "easy", how do you describe a widow maker?

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
                                Instagram: @intensemuscle
                                YouTube: TEAMSKIP
                                TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Working...