View Single Post
Old 10-26-2014, 06:26 AM   #6
gsop_3
Lightweight Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post

...All guys have glands under their nipples unless they have had them surgically removed. When body fat is low the gland gets much smaller and when body fat is higher, the gland gets bigger. This is NOT gyno - not even related, at all.

Shirts rub against nipples all the time and hurt. When I was in 5th grade the entire basketball team had to tape their nipples because they would be raw from the uniforms if we didn't. Not exactly gyno.

Skip

This just reminded me of when I was in high school...we guys would refer to this as having "nipple knots" because there is sometimes even a hard lump in the nipple...and yes they would be sensitive!
Even up through university age I still had them. I assume this was just due to puberty...hormonal changes/becoming a "man" physically/bio-chemically.
Remember, gear or not, you are at a time in your life where your T levels will be naturally higher than at any other time in your life...(barring any genetic predispositions to super low T).

Skip, maybe you'll cover this in your article, IDK...but thought I'd throw that out there.

Unfathomable progress is the result of consistent, daily steps toward a single goal

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
gsop_3 is offline   Reply With Quote