The ink is dry ---- Jimmy signs with....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ken Skip Hill
    Judge, Jury and Executioner
    Admin
    • Feb 2004

The ink is dry ---- Jimmy signs with....

.... The Jaguars.

NICE 1 year deal so that he can highlight his lower playing weight, quickness and speed and come back for MO MONEY, MO MONEY, next year for a multi-year deal. He is happy with the deal and that doesn't always happen.

He left Denver about 2 weeks ago because news was that he was going to not end up in Chicago and he struggled with not knowing where he was going and wanted to get back to his family before he had to go to camp earlier than expected. I didn't want to say much because I didn't want the questions as to why he left early or for someone to think things weren't going well. Things are going very well and I am continuing to consult with him as his weight continued to come down while he was back home.

He weighed in at 305 down from 335 7 weeks ago. His playing weight will be a full and tight 310, give or take.

I am excited for him and the ink is still drying. He just signed late this morning.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend
  • dellsguy67
    Intense Muscle Vet
    • Mar 2005

between denver, chicago, and the jags, jacksonville *should* have the best team next season by far IMO
    To save 5% on your TrueProtein.com purchase, use discount code: DAS235
    --------------------------------------

SUCCESS = CONSISTENCY X TIME
    - Sniffy54

--------------------------------------
    "Consistency can take you a long way"
    - Homonunculus

Comment

• Ken Skip Hill
      Admin
      • Feb 2004

That is what I am hearing, as well. He is pretty happy with everything right now. I think I would be, too.

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

• Jay Cook
        Round Table Expert/Powerlifting Guru
        • Aug 2006

i'd be happy to sign with the lions. Yes, I'm THAT good at footyball

that's awesome for him, eager to see how the improved conditioning will elevate his game this year

Comment

• bruno
          Intense Set of the Month winner April, May, July, August and September 2008
          • Dec 2007

congrats for jimmy. jacksonville is great situation. they have a great team and a great d-line (one of the best in the league imo). With Henderson and Stroud receving all the attention they always do from the opposing offense, it will free Jimmy up to make some plays and get that long term deal he wants and deserves. I'm really happy for him.
          Please follow my blog. You can click "Follow" in the upper right hand corner. http://www.benbruno.blogspot.com/

Use BNB559 as a discount code at checkout from trueprotein.com for a hefty discount. You will not regret it.

Here is some of my lifting. Please subscribe to my channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/bruno082985

Comment

• ParadiseCup
            Intense Muscle Competitor
            • Oct 2005

Jimmy is a great guy and deserves this. It will be exciting to see his play after working with Skip to get him faster, quicker, stronger and leaner.

Comment

• fightingtiger
              Light-heavyweight Member
              • Nov 2006

Ill be excited to see him do some damage next season.
              "Somehow you can't lift a fucking weight because you don't have some moron yelling at you to sit back? Please. What a crock of shit. Expect more from yourself and you'll be surprised."

-Jim Wendler

"One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Comment

• ParadiseCup
                Intense Muscle Competitor
                • Oct 2005

the Jaguars will be playing here in Denver this year

Comment

• Shawn "Future" Bellon
                  Intense Muscle Vet/ISOM winner November 2011
                  • May 2004

Nice! The Jags are such a great team. All work and ethic. Good stuff. Their QB is a testament to effort and patience. The have two classy running backs. And their head coach is just a total man.

If I could play for anyone it would be the Jags for sure.
                  International Elite Raw Powerlifter
                  Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

• Ken Skip Hill
                    Admin
                    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by ParadiseCup
                    the Jaguars will be playing here in Denver this year
                    Are you sure? I know the dates for the 08 season games haven't been set but the teams that each team will play have already been released.

Skip

Comment

Working...