• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ken Skip Hill
    Judge, Jury and Executioner
    Admin
    • Feb 2004

1 TEAMSKIP slot open ASAP due to ....

.... a client trying to dump on me. Apparently, some people simply expect something for nothing. I don't understand it - you work with someone, bend over backwards for them, work out a deal for their broke ass and then they still try to rip you off and not pay you.

The ironic part is that this same guy was questioning MY integrity and character at the start of the consult. You know, what I do is probably just like any office out there or any warehouse or any other job - there is always that asshole that everyone has to deal with from time to time. I am fortunate because where most people have to continue to deal with assholes at their jobs, I can shit can them at mine. LOL

If you are interested in jumping into this position, I might work with you on the fee just to get it filled quickly. Please, if you are an asshole, find a different prep guy. My asshole quota has been filled for the month.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend
  • IslandGirl
    Intense Muscle Competitor
    • May 2004

bump

Comment

• ShulaSports
      Middleweight Member
      • Jul 2005

bump for my coach !

Comment

• ParadiseCup
        Intense Muscle Competitor
        • Oct 2005

SKip
        is your slot filled yet? LOL

Comment

• gravityfighter
          • Feb 2004

Asshole quota......lmao!
          The older I get the lighter the weights used to be...........

Comment

• Creator_11
            IntenseMuscle Tech
            Admin
            • Jun 2004

Skip I have no doubt you'll find someone to fill your slot...

*big stupid grin*
            Official Web Designer of Intensemuscle.com :peace:

Advocate for Socially Relevant Search Engine -http://theenginuity.com

Comment

• Sparky
              Heavyweight Member
              • Aug 2004

Having a guy like Skip working with you throughout prep makes a huge difference. An experienced eye combined with the knowledge of what to do when you hit plateaus, etc. really makes the difference. Skip went above and beyond with my long prep and has dealt with me in a very professional manner.

By working with Skip, I was able to attain a level of conditioning that far surpasses anything I've done thus far. Little tweaks that he made along the way (that I would never have considered) paid huge dividends.

One other thing... I laughed a LOT along the way.. the dude is SO funny...

Romans 1:16-17

:director: for 5% off products from trueprotein.com, use the discount code MWD888

100% doing it myself and 100% accountable for what I do. No excuses. -- Sparky

Find a seasoned mentor and learn. My biggest improvements have come not from hours of tedious research, but by listening to those who have been in the trenches -- Sparky

Judges expect muscle but respect conditioning -- Sparky

Comment

• Creator_11
                IntenseMuscle Tech
                Admin
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Sparky
                One other thing... I laughed a LOT along the way.. the dude is SO funny...
                So how much did he have to pay you to post that? :peace:

Official Web Designer of Intensemuscle.com :peace:

Advocate for Socially Relevant Search Engine -http://theenginuity.com

Comment

• SQUATMACKS
                  IM Veteran Member
                  • Jun 2005

Originally posted by Sparky
                  the dude is SO funny...
                  looking.

:funnies:

Comment

• SQUATMACKS
                    IM Veteran Member
                    • Jun 2005

But I still think the world of him.

Skip, call me. I'll fill your slot. :kiss:

(sorry Creator, I had to use that one again - that one will never get old!)

Comment

• Ken Skip Hill
                      Admin
                      • Feb 2004

You guys are mean. One little jab at your Otomix, Paradise, and you have to bring me to tears? You are a mean, mean man.

SM - My wife says to flirt with HER, not me. There were a couple other remarks but .... this is the open board. lol

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

• SQUATMACKS
                        IM Veteran Member
                        • Jun 2005

Originally posted by Skip
                        SM - My wife says to flirt with HER, not me. There were a couple other remarks but .... this is the open board. lol
                        Somebody loves ME!!! (*blush*)

And your wife, too...right?!:eyebrows:

Comment

• NWSaint
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Skip
                          .... a client trying to dump on me. Apparently, some people simply expect something for nothing. I don't understand it - you work with someone, bend over backwards for them, work out a deal for their broke ass and then they still try to rip you off and not pay you.

Skip
                          THAT is sorry.... I mean really.. trust Skip, I know the feeling and all too well.. with all due respect, F**k'm!!.. people go to any lengths to get something for free and if it's not to their liking then they just go totally jew'istc on a bruddah.. that's just plain weak.. Anywho, ZUP SKIP ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

ahhhhhhh hah!!.. ya thought I was gone for good I bet !!.. LoL.. soooooo much has happened since I last frequented your joint here it's not even funny.. racked a 4th and a 5th at my contests last year.. my at one point young'n (Christina) went off the deep-end and is *pffffffffft* (<--foot in the ass sound effect) OUTTA HERE !!.. so I have taken a slight MASS building hiatus.. you know us "nattys" (any excuse to get bigga').. hahahahah.. but this time around when I get ready for my next contest (April possibly) i'll be givin' you a loud-ass scream for some dial-in expertise.. SO, i'm sure i'll drop in here and there btwn. now and then put'n my .02 in as well as posting whenever possible.. & yessssssss, I still drop my caffeine just as much !!.. LoL... alright then bra', take it ez and i'll catch up to ya soon........................lata'.

ps- if ya get the chance, check the link below for my website..it's not much right now, but i'm workin' on it..........Cya!!
                          What we do in life.... echoes in eternity.

Comment

• Ken Skip Hill
                            Admin
                            • Feb 2004

You are STILL a spaz!! LMAO!!

Great to see you, bro. Your energy is contagious. I wish you could be around here more.

Keep me posted and let me know how things are going. I would be happy to work with you for your show in the Spring.

Skip

Comment

• 2Ripped4U
                              Banned
                              • Jun 2005

Skip how much do you charge?
                              Last edited by 2Ripped4U; 11-16-2005, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Working...