View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 03:55 AM   #1121
Lin1
Intense Muscle Competitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by shankuan View Post
BOOM BOOM BOOM!!! Best way to describe what I just read! Things are already looking great Linni and I'm talking JUST from your rays of sunshine attitude! FANBLOODYTASTIC I say!! Gloom and frickin doom BE GONE!!!!

Now for that 968lbs...holy fack?!!! Talk about BEAST MODE! <as I quietly slink away to the corner after the measly 320lbs i did today> Where is the vid of it??? Didn't you intend to submit to ISOM this month??? I say get it IN THERE and do some damage, lots of prizes to be won! Loving the fiery thunderstorm that is BADASS LIN!!! Welcome back babyyy!!!!
It's such a relief that spring is here, honestly it's like being lifted from a dark room into a wonderful meadow.

We have been saying all week we are going to video it, I've been looking at my camera all week....I DIDN'T CHARGE THE DAMN THING I'm sure I'm training legs with Gaz again next week, as we def want to admit it. Gaz did just short of 1500lbs - failure then drop sets on top no rest, he's 1 sick puppy tehe.

I'm glad to be back, feeling a lot more positive. Come to terms with my mum being ill now. Sometimes in life you just have to accept what happens, I have to realize I can't always do things to help, it's just the way it is.

Linny xx

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

NABBA Miss World Italy 2013 - 3rd
NABBA Miss Universe 2012 - 1st
NABBA World Brazil 2011 - 5th
NABBA Miss Britain Champion 2011-1st
NABBA Universe 2010 Trained Figure- 5th
NABBA UK 2010 Trained Figure-1st
NABBA England 2010 Trained Figure-2nd
Lin1 is offline   Reply With Quote