Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As the worm turns...or...Life getting in the way of things..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As the worm turns...or...Life getting in the way of things..

Yes I'm fine. Thanks for asking and also for informing Dante. Turns out it was a combo of things such as the blood bank wouldn't accept my blood because of my pressure. I was "....." supplementing and my estrogen/estrodial was high. I was and will be under alot of stress again as my drug addicted stepdaughter was living with us. It seems like she just might be returning. Lord give me strength! lol I'm gonna copy this and give it to everyone. That's the main reason I haven't been around. 24/7 home security watch for... my family. I couldn't keep my head in the game of helping with Dante Quotes. Making sure someone doesn't sell the furniture one day lol.
    Sorry for the rant, but I thought you people deserve to know what's going on in my little slice of heaven.

Oh and by the by...as they say when light dawns on Marblehead Massachusetts...I come to realize that
    SUPER SUPPLEMENTATION ONLY WORKS WHEN YOU ALSO EAT AND TRAIN PROPERLY!! IT'S ALL JUST PIECES TO THE PUZZLE!! Who knew? Properly the rest of you lol.
    Especially Dante!
    and yes Dante... I understand!!

As Arnold says.... I'll be back!!

thanks
    jim
    Last edited by jimpaul; 02-14-2017, 01:08 PM.
    ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
    Good luck
    Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
    SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
    TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

jimpaul
    I can't comment or compete with the scenario you described above. However I have just posted a real good clip for you to watch in the general forum. King Kamali and Titus. It should cheer you up for 2 minutes

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthr...72#post1176272

Comment

Nice!! Thanks for the vid! Yes it made my day!
      ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
      Good luck
      Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
      SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
      TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

Working...
      X