Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Undergrad here going for his B.S. in Electrical Engineering. Thinking of double majoring in Physics as well. Just took finished a Thermodynamics class and my final is this Thursday.

I am to give a 10 minute informal presentation on something physics related in the next few weeks. Any cool ideas?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zatara24601 View Post
      Undergrad here going for his B.S. in Electrical Engineering. Thinking of double majoring in Physics as well. Just took finished a Thermodynamics class and my final is this Thursday.

I am to give a 10 minute informal presentation on something physics related in the next few weeks. Any cool ideas?
      The recent direct observation by the LIGO collaboration of gravitational waves from a merger of two black holes. It's fuckin rad.
      Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
      kind of a douche

Comment

• ALSO

I have written my dissertation. Shit yeah.
        kind of a douche

Comment

• Originally posted by Sammich View Post
          this
          Are you okay?

Comment

• Ronnie Coleman debunked all that physics nonsense and laws of gravity with the Bible and the slogan ''light weight''. No more M-theory or string theory,...bodybuilding only needs Ronnie theory.

Comment

• Originally posted by gohard View Post
              Are you okay?
              meh more or less

Originally posted by Cadre1 View Post
              Ronnie Coleman debunked all that physics nonsense and laws of gravity with the Bible and the slogan ''light weight''. No more M-theory or string theory,...bodybuilding only needs Ronnie theory.
              Weight depends not only on the mass being acted upon but also the large body which generates the effective gravitational field which pulls upon the mass. So LIGHT WEIGHT on Earth is actually FUCK I'M DEAD on Jupiter.

kind of a douche

Comment

• Originally posted by Sammich View Post
                meh more or less

Weight depends not only on the mass being acted upon but also the large body which generates the effective gravitational field which pulls upon the mass. So LIGHT WEIGHT on Earth is actually FUCK I'M DEAD on Jupiter.

Well damn. There goes my "Open a gym on Jupiter" goal. Thats for s***ing on my parade Sammich.

Comment

• Coolness: Physicists have turned hydrogen into a METAL

https://arstechnica.com/science/2017...-into-a-metal/
                  http://science.sciencemag.org/conten...cience.aal1579
                  kind of a douche

Comment

• Interesting article that DRASTICALLY misrepresents the content of the published paper:

https://phys.org/news/2017-01-reveal...-universe.html
                    kind of a douche

Comment

• I joined these forums to be a meathead and I've walked away with a degree in phsyics... fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by john_h_97 View Post
                        I joined these forums to be a meathead and I've walked away with a degree in phsyics... fuck.
                        Ditto
                        kind of a douche

Comment

• Thanks for this rabbit hole I fell into!

Comment

• Is a new theory of light and matter needed to explain what happens at very high energies and temperatures?
                            2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total

Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

Comment

• Originally posted by TLopez View Post
                              Is a new theory of light and matter needed to explain what happens at very high energies and temperatures?
                              Yes, but the energies we need one at are far, FAR beyond anything that currently exists in the known universe.
                              kind of a douche

Comment

• phew this is some high brow stuff boys

Comment

Working...
                                X