Quick introduction

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick introduction

Just thought I’d quickly introduce myself as I’m new to the forum, I’m based in the Uk starting lifting at the age of 39 and I’m now 42, father of 5 oldest is 22 youngest almost 2 years old.
    Starting competing this year first show was a qualifier for the ukbff British finals in the rookie class,placed 2nd there qualified for finals and placed 2nd again at the finals.
    I’m 5 6” and was 85kg on stage,looking to gain some stage weight to compete in the under 90kg class next year. My other interests are motorcycles and Accoustic guitars, anyway nice to meet you all and hope I can contribute something to the forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Originally posted by Latestarter View Post
    Just thought I’d quickly introduce myself as I’m new to the forum, I’m based in the Uk starting lifting at the age of 39 and I’m now 42, father of 5 oldest is 22 youngest almost 2 years old.
    Starting competing this year first show was a qualifier for the ukbff British finals in the rookie class,placed 2nd there qualified for finals and placed 2nd again at the finals.
    I’m 5 6” and was 85kg on stage,looking to gain some stage weight to compete in the under 90kg class next year. My other interests are motorcycles and Accoustic guitars, anyway nice to meet you all and hope I can contribute something to the forum

Following mate

Sent from my HT20Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sxb View Post
      Following mate

Sent from my HT20Pro using Tapatalk

Thanks

Comment

Welcome!

Comment