No announcement yet.

different ways to enjoy your oatmeal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use MetRx's Pancake Mix...I hope that isn't a problem ;-)
    ...playing Bingo at the Senior Center

Comment

Originally posted by andrewT View Post
      I could swear heating up protein powder "ruins" it. I guess thats just rumour?
      I hope not. But I add mine after I have mad the protein.

Comment

easier method is to put oatmeal in a coffee grinder and then add water and drink it. Eating is overrated.

Comment

New to the forum, but I have a pretty tasty recipe for baked oatmeal which I make every other day. See if I can find it...

Comment

Originally posted by thetim View Post
            easier method is to put oatmeal in a coffee grinder and then add water and drink it. Eating is overrated.
            I like to grind mine up in the blender almost to a powder form and then just add it to my shakes. I stll eat it the regular way but in apinch I always have some powder form on hand.
            "SET NO LIMITS"

"When the knees hurt you just wrap tighter."-Skip

2015 NPC Supplement Express:
            2014 NPC Sun City Regional:
            2013 NPC Sun City Classic:
            2010 NPC Virginia Grand Prix:
            2002 NPC Western Carolina:
            2002 NPC North Carolina State:

Use Discount Code MMH353..

Comment

Never thought I would say this, but I am actually missing my oatmeal these days...very low carb right now and would love just about all of the above recipes...lol
              STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

Originally posted by v1hyp View Post
                I like to grind mine up in the blender almost to a powder form and then just add it to my shakes. I stll eat it the regular way but in apinch I always have some powder form on hand.
                it is a nice addition to any shake 1 cup is 10p, 54c and 6f.... not bad for how cheap it is.

Comment

After nuking your oats about half way done, add egg whites to make it into a pudding consistency, topping with whey protein, sweetner of choice, fruit, and anything else you may consider good into oatmeal. I like crushed nuts and crushed graham crackers for taste.

Comment

Originally posted by thetim View Post
                    NICE! I do that but I also add some dried goji berries and protein powder and brown sugar.
                    Unless a man undertakes more than he can possibly do, he will never do all he can.

Unfathomable progress is the result of consistent, daily steps toward a single goal

Comment

In normally just eat em dry with a chug of water...gotta be done!

Comment

Originally posted by yorkbell View Post
                        In normally just eat em dry with a chug of water...gotta be done!
                        Same here, just wanna get it over with LOL. I grind them up into powder first to make the process even easier.

Comment

I have them raw with yogurt, honey and peanut butter... Tastes pretty good
                          Originally posted by thsfootball
                          Stressing about what's catabolic- catabolic

Comment

Peanut butter is amazing in oatmeal!!!

Comment

My oatmeal mix. 1 cup oats, 1 teaspoon of cocco, 1 pack splander cook for. 1:30 pull up stir and cook for another min, let rest on bench… then at one table spoon peanut butter and 1 scoop WPC mix and enjoy, great for when your pressed for time in moring also the mix gives around 600 cals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome recipes.

Comment

Working...
                                X